PDA

View Full Version : A good day out.

Dorset_Steelman
20-04-2014, 11:04 AM
I am glad I made the effort to attend the game yesterday, and what a game it was. As usually happens Motherwell put you through all sorts of emotions, which I think I experienced them all yesterday during the game. I was impressed by Reid and the overall snapiness to Motherwell's play. I know Gunner had a good game, but thought he could have come out alot more for balls than he did. I was always feeling a little bit twitchy when the ball came into our box, but what a penalty save.

I have attended a few live English championships games and what was served yesterday is above what I have watched down south, although the standard of refereeing that I watched yesterday was sub standard. I was in the East stand and was surprised how far Thompson was behind the play at times and his assistant failed to assist him.

Anyway a good Well performance, a good atmosphere and a lovely sunny day.
:star:

jwok
20-04-2014, 11:36 AM
You choose one of the best games of the season! Can we persuade you to bring your good luck to Pittodrie?

bheron
20-04-2014, 11:45 AM
I hope every Motherwell game you get to is as good.! Keep flying the Claret & Amber flag for us, down in sunny Dorset.:star: