PDA

View Full Version : Should we sign Lukas Jutkiewicz permanently?

danm1992
20-04-2014, 12:44 PM
I'm expecting the complete opposite response to in the Liam Trotter thread, but I'm staying skeptikal on this one.

We've seen him play 15 times and think he's great.
Boro fans have seen him play 71 times and think he's a useless lump.

It might be that he's more suited to us than he was Boro, but I worry that it might also be that he's found some form that he could as easily lose once we've shelled out millions for him.

Either way, he's given us a lot of quality that we've not had up front for years, and I hope we can strike up a bargain with him.

garyp1803
20-04-2014, 12:59 PM
We should definitely make Jutkiewicz our number 1 transfer target this summer. He has been great and I don't think he'll cost millions either.

I think Boro paid 1.3 million for him and I think they will want to try and recoup most of what they shelled out.

We certainly need to raise funds this summer, as I don't think Dougie will be given much if any funds to spend. Mavies & Chungy will both be sold imo to free up funds for Juke and possibly Mason.

Stan_van_nel
20-04-2014, 01:28 PM
'Boro fans have seen him play 71 times and think he's a useless lump'

That isn't the impression I got when Burnley were linked with him.

A lot did say that it would be for the best if he moved on, but not because he was a useless lump.

I believe you could get him for just less than a million pounds, as long as there aren't too many others after him and driving up the price..

garyp1803
20-04-2014, 02:14 PM
'Boro fans have seen him play 71 times and think he's a useless lump'

That isn't the impression I got when Burnley were linked with him.

A lot did say that it would be for the best if he moved on, but not because he was a useless lump.

I believe you could get him for just less than a million pounds, as long as there aren't too many others after him and driving up the price..Ey up, Stan. Have you given up on t'other forum?

Stan_van_nel
20-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Aye Gary I have.

The chief moderator's arse went when a couple of posters were getting a bit back, after over two years of dishing it out.

Never mind though, it's just like changing channels on the tele when you don't want to watch a particular thing. :)

itsintheblood
20-04-2014, 06:09 PM
I'd sign him although he seems to have faded a bit recently.

klassnic
22-04-2014, 02:26 AM
sign him now man

klassnic
22-04-2014, 02:27 AM
sign Anelka as well without a transfer fee

garyp1803
22-04-2014, 03:15 PM
One or two rumors on Twitter, that it's a possibility we could approach Boro for a swap deal for Jutkiewicz, with Wheater going the opposite way. Apparently, we will have to sell before we can buy anybody, but personally, I wouldn't want Wheater to go, as he's been very good since his injury.

JimmyJazz64
23-04-2014, 07:35 PM
it's just like changing channels on the tele when you don't want to watch a particular thing. :)

XD XD XD

donboy
23-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Sign him up he's a good 'un.
Congratulations Stan on the Claret's promotion. Hate to say it but well deserved, kept expecting them to cock it up but it never happened. Will you be investing in a season ticket and do you think they have any chance of staying up?

itsintheblood
23-04-2014, 10:17 PM
What I liked about The Juke last night, he kept going, even when he got injured,he carried on.