PDA

View Full Version : Shellic a club with no morals

dosser1
20-04-2014, 06:28 PM
So we still await the result of the Poppy Day investigation and after receiving a barrage of abuse himself NL comes out in a statement and says "anybody at this club caught being a racist or a bigot will be shown the door immediately" .Well Neil we await your decision on Mr Griffiths but by playing him yesterday I think that speaks volumes for your clubs moral values

steviex
20-04-2014, 08:05 PM
[quote="dosser1" .Well Neil we await your decision on Mr Griffiths but by playing him yesterday I think that speaks volumes for your clubs moral values[/quote]

Lennon is trailer trash why do folk have any expectation of someone with his social background.

WoodyG
21-04-2014, 12:05 AM
Lennon is trailer trash why do folk have any expectation of someone with his social background.

Maybe it's not Neil's decision to make. Your remarks are offensive.

Motherwellboy
21-04-2014, 05:30 AM

Maybe it's not Neil's decision to make. Your remarks are offensive.[/quote]

Lennon ,their fans,Lawwell everything about that disgusting club is offensive , outraged by everything , ashamed of nothing.

Wellup4it
21-04-2014, 07:08 AM
In this regard, Celtic are just the same as most clubs these days, no better and no worse. It doesn't matter what a player or manager does as long as they perform in footballing terms that's all that matters. Alan Pardew at Newcastle? Luis Suarez? Will Jamie Hammill be sacked from Tynecastle? Moral standards declined in football years ago I'm afraid.

steviex
21-04-2014, 08:25 AM

It may not be his decision to make but irrespective of any situation Lennon is trailer trash. It was meant to be offensive being called trailer trash should never be looked upon as a compliment.

His complete avoidance to condemn anything that shower of scum the green brigade get up to tells you all you

bheron
21-04-2014, 08:44 AM
What has any of this got to do with Motherwell?:/

mix106
21-04-2014, 09:26 AM
What has any of this got to do with Motherwell?:/

Its a football forum , Lennon is a high profile individual within football. Football messageboards , as far as I'm led to believe, are not exclusive to home team comment.

Yazz
21-04-2014, 09:40 AM

It may not be his decision to make but irrespective of any situation Lennon is trailer trash. It was meant to be offensive being called trailer trash should never be looked upon as a compliment.

His complete avoidance to condemn anything that shower of scum t

dazlhigh
21-04-2014, 09:45 AM
I believe that the polis are involved - I'm not 100% certain, but I think that means that everybody's better to shut up until the police have decided whether or not to send a report to the Procurator. Not at all satisfactory in many ways - we remember the cloud Steve Jennings had to play under for months before they decided he hadn't done anything - but I fear that's the way it is. As a lawyer friend reminded me 'Application of the law means that you get the law, but not necessarily justice'.

wellowell
21-04-2014, 10:00 AM
Have noticed their has been no mention of the song about McCall calling him an orange ba...d all through the game but if any team sang about Lennon calling him a Fenian ba...d I am sure would have been all over the papers. This so called clamping down on bigotry is a joke it only comes to forefront when it's against the old firm if either of them involved in doing it it's swept under the carpet as they were abusing McCall constantly in the 2nd half.

steviex
21-04-2014, 02:12 PM
I believe that the polis are involved - I'm not 100% certain, but I think that means that everybody's better to shut up until the police have decided whether or not to send a report to the Procurator. Not at all satisfactory in many ways - we remember the cloud Steve Jennings had to play under for months before they decided he hadn't done anything - but I fear that's the way it is. As a lawyer friend reminded me 'Application of the law means that you get the law, but not necessarily justice'.

I was not at any point trying to comment on Griffiths case. I was merely making an observation about the way Neil Lennon often conducts himself.

Sad really because I have come across him away from football and he comes across perfectly well and quite funny but as soon as he's in the football environment he turns into something quite different. Perhaps media pressures but that's what they get paid big bucks for. Barry Ferguson is another in t

bheron
21-04-2014, 04:38 PM
[quote="wellowell" fall over backwards to the bigot brothers. They go through the motions of condemning sectarianism, but do nothing about it.Why don't they introduce a rule stating that any whose fans sing sectarian songs,forfiet any point they may get in that game,