PDA

View Full Version : The players must show up today

gazulu
21-04-2014, 07:50 AM
Nobody hiding, cut out those shocking mistakes that have cost us dear all season. Our manager has got to start thinking a little more clearly and start with the best eleven instead of swapping the players around. Most of all give us some pride back at St.Andrews. KRO

spionkop
21-04-2014, 08:24 AM
I worry about the commitment Gaz as most of them wont even be at Blues next season and will want to avoid injury. A big crowd and some atmosphere for ninety minutes will help. My mate Zigic is overdue a few goals if he can be bothered to put in 100% and put some fire into his game. Oh for the days of Bob Latchford!
Rg

gazulu
21-04-2014, 08:29 AM
I read earlier they are expecting 19k today so hopefully they react to a bigger crowd. As for player commitment surely some of them have a little pride in themselves because if they hide today the crowd are sure to let them know.

bassman
21-04-2014, 01:18 PM
I worry about the commitment Gaz as most of them wont even be at Blues next season and will want to avoid injury. A big crowd and some atmosphere for ninety minutes will help. My mate Zigic is overdue a few goals if he can be bothered to put in 100% and put some fire into his game. Oh for the days of Bob Latchford!
Rg

i was watching the goals zig scored against lees when we tonked em and the leeds defence looked a shables , but they just couldn't cope with the big man , having said that the delivery for the goals was way superior to what he' getting at the moment , we seem to have reverted to the steve bruce form of service , the ball coming down with snow on it and zig playing the heskey role , i'm hoping for two strikers up front today and i dont mean lovenkrands , yes agree 100% we do need a kenny burns or bob latchford up front , they dont make em like that any more though do they kro