Burke-----Caddis---------Huws-----Howard

--------------Macheda---Lovenkrands------

the above were losing 0-4 by halftime

--------------Randolph-----------------

Caddis------Packwood--Thorpe------Hancox

Burke------Reilly----Huws--------Gray

---------Zigic--------Macheda----------

the above scored 2 without reply

notice the difference all of the players that finished the game were playing in their correct position , why not from the kick off , this manager has to go now i don't care who comes in for the last 3 games he is the reason we are going down , he's mad, a total nut job , fruitcake, headcase

BluenoseCardiff
21-04-2014, 05:45 PM
Clark was the ONLY person inside or outside of Stans today who couldn't see that his selection was so basically flawed that the half time score was all but inevitable. If he stays for the last three games we are down, he has to go just to boost morale

michblue
21-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Do you think that he is actually missing the "old heads" assistant coaches who were fired a little while back. They, at least, have been around before and would be more likely to understand how to set a team up to get a point. Three points from 3 home games would be enough.

spionkop
21-04-2014, 06:04 PM
I fear that BIHL don't have the money to pay him off and that any hope of a takeover has now gone. When the income stops in a few weeks they still have to pay the players wages unil the end of June and I don't think they have the dosh. An utter shambles!
Rg

bassman
21-04-2014, 06:17 PM
i was so upset when i saw that line up i thought it was a joke post , i checked a couple of sites , i just could not believe it , the manager is certifiable , he has the brass balls to say in his post match interveiw that we need to start the game as we do in the second half , well i'm sorry after i threw my beer up the wall and punched my pc monitor in frustration i just about managed an ironic snarl , i am hertily saddened by the managers performance , he has to go now , i dont trust him to pick one more side , bring in neil warnock on a 3 game contract , surely the money we could lose by dropping down a league would be saved , its 3 cup finals if anyone could inspire the players to better performances he could and at least they would know what position they'd be playing