PDA

View Full Version : What do we do with Marvin Sordell?

danm1992
21-04-2014, 04:43 PM
I don't suppose it changes that he's generally been a poor signing for them, but Sordell scored a hat-trick for Charlton today.

I thought he did OK last season considering he'd hardly played for a year when he finally got a run in the side. Nobody can say there's no potential there. I think he needs a tough manager to help him sort his head out.

I'd like him to stay. Unfortunately I bet his wages are a problem.

garyp1803
21-04-2014, 05:49 PM
I'm sure Sordell does have bags of potential, but he really doesn't fit into Dougie's criteria of a player. I think the writing is on the wall for Sordell, especially when Dougie said that He and Andrews are welcome back, but he can't guarantee them games. In other words they can go!

It looks like we've lost a fortune on Sordell. I can only see somebody like Stuart Pearce when he finally takes charge of Forest taking a punt on him, but we're going to lose a lot of money on him regardless.

Whatsmore
21-04-2014, 05:51 PM
danm hes lazy,arrogant,addicted to tw atter,misses his mummy,and takes to much in wages I hope he never comes back unless its for the opposition we don't need wasters who turn it on when they can be assed,look how many weve got already.

itsintheblood
21-04-2014, 06:46 PM
I'd get shut, his head doesn't seem to be at Bolton.

campo21
21-04-2014, 10:46 PM
It was another of Gartsides masterstrokes bringing sordell into the club in the 1st place he just saw him as under 21 in the England side and thought we can make money on him!