PDA

View Full Version : Are you jealous

blypunk
21-04-2014, 06:03 PM
Hahaha

backofthenet
21-04-2014, 06:13 PM
You asking that question implies you think we should be.

That implies you have been jealous of rovers for the past 20 years.

Just saying :-)

Rvblue
21-04-2014, 06:15 PM
jealous you have chosen a great manager...after that nowt else.

blypunk
21-04-2014, 06:32 PM
Yeh I think you should be.

backofthenet
21-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Yeh I think you should be.

Bless :-)

needle
21-04-2014, 06:42 PM
Not at all, but reckon you have been for 30 odd years !

DanRrr
21-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Jealous, not at all. You've done well and shown it's better to play your way out of this, rather than try to buy out of it. It's a victory for football and proves that anyone has a chance.

Now phuck off and enjoy it! :P

Despair
21-04-2014, 07:00 PM
I say well done to Dyche and the players (plus the more intelligent supporter).

But jealous ? Not in the slightest. We have had our extended time in the circus, and I for one grew tired of it.

It was never intended for the likes of us 'lesser clubs' and we are despised by the hierarchy who govern it.

Howie5o
21-04-2014, 07:06 PM

But jealous ? Not in the slightest. We have had our extended time in the circus, and I for one grew tired of it.

It was never intended for the likes of us 'lesser clubs' and we are despised by the hierarchy who govern it.

..but we did win the Premiership Despair ..when Buhnleey do that ..then we ll listen ..till then ..just "another" club going into the Premiership and back down again and forgotten ..every dog has its day ..but..well done x

Despair
21-04-2014, 07:18 PM

..but we did win the Premiership Despair ..when Buhnleey do that ..then we ll listen ..till then ..just "another" club going into the Premiership and back down again and forgotten ..every dog has its day ..but..well done x[/quote]

I have always felt that we were initially welcomed in a way because of Mr K Dalglish at our helm (a masterstroke by Mr J Walker).
But once he had moved on we became once again just another unfashionable lesser club, albeit buoyed by the leadership of MH and GS for a time, but for the last 5 yrs of our 'membership' the glory has got faded and we have sunk down t

Howie5o
21-04-2014, 07:23 PM

..but we did win the Premiership Despair ..when Buhnleey do that ..then we ll listen ..till then ..just "another" club going into the Premiership and back down again and forgotten ..every dog has its day ..but..well done x[/quote]

I have always felt that we were initially welcomed in a way because of Mr K Dalglish at our helm (a masterstroke by Mr J Walker).
But once he had moved on we became once again just another unfashionable lesser club, albeit buoyed by the leadership of MH and GS for a time, but for the last 5 yrs of our 'membership' th

Despair
21-04-2014, 09:29 PM

But once he had moved on we became once again just another unfashionable lesser club, albeit buoyed by the leadership of MH and GS for a time,

tonymorleysbaldhead
21-04-2014, 10:15 PM
'..but we did win the Premiership Despair ..when Buhnleey do that ..then we ll listen'

Phook me, here we go again.

Cos we've never won it have we ?

AucklandRover
22-04-2014, 01:04 AM
I have many years' experience with wasps. If you swat at them, they tend to get excited and come back for more.
If you ignore them, they generally just fly away of their own accord.

champs95
22-04-2014, 07:59 AM
The day we won the Prem at Anfield...
The day we won Promotion at deepdale...
The day we won the league cup at Cardiff vrs Spurs ...

...all day's I can safely I didn't give BFC a second thought. I could not for a second imagine going onto CM on a day of celebration. Seems a bit sad to me. just be happy for your own clubs achievment.

But to the odd BFC lad who contribute on here (Alf, Stan, Pads, Yorky) well done and congrats. Really good season.

Despair
22-04-2014, 08:33 AM

...all day's I can safely I didn't give BFC a second thought. I could not for a second imagine going onto CM on a day of celebration. Seems a bit sad to me. just be happy for your own clubs achievment.

But to the odd BFC lad who contribute on here (Alf, Stan, Pads, Yorky) well done and congrats. Really good season.

Quite right Champs, but I would tend to say more than a bit sad, demented I would imagine.

I am fairly sure that the intelligent guys you mention are probably more than a little irritated by their lesser gifted fellow 'supporter' (just as we are with ours).

champs95
22-04-2014, 08:48 AM

Quite right Champs, but I would tend to say more than a bit sad, demented I would imagine.

I am fairly sure that the intelligent guys you mention are probably more than a little irritated by their lesser gifted fellow 'supporter' (just as we are with ours).[/quote]

I mean sad as in - is that seriously what they think like ...achieve that, and come straight on here?
I thought they didn't care about us anymore? They spent weeks telling us t

DanRrr
22-04-2014, 10:46 AM
It's funny how many sad Burnleh fans have come on here hoping to god for some abuse and try and take 'well done' as an attack to justify their pathetic desire to see us unhappy. Decent Burnley posters like Alf and Padders must be cringing at them.

The truth is, and I've lost count of how many times it's been said on here, is that Burnley have had a great season and deserve it. We can all see that that. So sorry deluded Burnley fans, but that's how it is.

Yes we'd laugh if you were at the other end of the table, but we're equally capable of giving credit, where credit is due. That must really do your little heads in XD

TheInsideMan
22-04-2014, 01:37 PM
Jesus we're up & I've been rubbing it in a bit at work today with all the Rovers fans but some of these posts are embarrassing, you lot could still join us realistically anyway!

champs95
22-04-2014, 01:53 PM
Jesus we're up & I've been rubbing it in a bit at work today with all the Rovers fans but some of these posts are embarrassing, you lot could still join us realistically anyway!

its okay pal, we are fully aware of the ones we can/will extend congrats to!!
cheers for the vote of confidence re the play-offs.
I dont rate us, or our chances, then I seriously look at QPR or Wigan and think 'are eitther any better than us?' and we are average ...my answer would be no!!!

It's only a few idiots on here, and less than I thought.

Quicknick
22-04-2014, 02:11 PM
It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see you sneak into 6th position and win the play-offs. It was my biggest fear that we'd slip up and come 3rd and meet you in them!

bigmoon
23-04-2014, 05:04 AM
Some sad danglies on this thread... Bit of an OG.

Congrats to Burnley of achieving promotion, they deserved it.

egg_fried_rice
23-04-2014, 05:26 AM
blypunk you are an embarrassment are you jealous , I take it your a child or have the mind of a child to come out we somet like that and I'm am Burnley fan just not a numpty like you, some Burnley fans have shown thereselfs to be real morons on here, Enjoy the success but have some selfrespect, some stuff proper cringe worthy like kids were better than you nur nur n nur nur . Been great season for Burnley thanks to the great work of Mr. Dyche and the players,going to enjoy next season in the premier league hope we can stay up. UTC