PDA

View Full Version : Super Pompey stayin up

pfcsteve72
21-04-2014, 06:17 PM
Three weeks ago i thought we were certs for the drop, got a new manager in, and now we fight to live another day.

BWFCforever} i see you have a link with Torquay, i would love it if they pull the escape off

rossendaleareaclaret
21-04-2014, 06:24 PM
Three weeks ago i thought we were certs for the drop, got a new manager in, and now we fight to live another day.

BWFCforever} i see you have a link with Torquay, i would love it if they pull the escape off

Why Steve ?????

Torquay ???

I thought you WAS an ex hooligan and you like so many clubs ?

Very odd

pfcsteve72
21-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Sorry boys} live to fight another day, far too many beers

TundraWolf
21-04-2014, 09:12 PM

Why Steve ?????

Torquay ???

Very odd[/quote]

Congratulations on Burnley's promotion, rossendale...

bwfcforever
22-04-2014, 06:23 AM

nice one steve ...gutted to see pompey the way they are mate , however am sure you can make it back ...good luck mate

as for the gulls , yeah mate ( my 2nd ) team ever sinse we played em yrs ago , however its not looking good at all for em :blue:

rossendaleareaclaret
22-04-2014, 11:49 AM

Why Steve ?????

Torquay ???

Very odd[/quote]

Congratulations on Burnley's promotion, rossendale...[/quote]

Same too you yam yam

alfinyalcabo
22-04-2014, 03:35 PM
PUPPPU...B)

pfcsteve72
22-04-2014, 07:38 PM
PUPPPU...B)Cheers Alfinyalcabo, you just prove there are some decent Clarets out there :star:

alfinyalcabo
22-04-2014, 08:40 PM
PUPPPU...B)Cheers Alfinyalcabo, you just prove there are some decent Clarets out there :star:[/quote]

My dad played for Pompey with Len Phillips a Pompey legend .. B)

TundraWolf
22-04-2014, 09:20 PM

Why Steve ?????

Torquay ???

Very odd[/quote]

Congratulations on Burnley's promotion, rossendale...[/quote]

Same too you yam yam[/quote]

Thanks, mate, though I live a bit west of the Midlands.:)

bwfcforever
23-04-2014, 06:55 AM
:-) DOH

lescand
24-04-2014, 06:07 AM

I've always had a soft spot for Pompey, good luck to them after Dodgy Arry ruined them