bloodredpontyend
21-04-2014, 07:29 PM
W@nkers :P

TMT

Bluestripe
21-04-2014, 08:04 PM
W@nkers :P
TMT

If you're saying we didn't do you any favours...can see that, but your posts over aggressive!
We wanted to tw*t charlton after denying us a steel city fixture and then blades turning em over.

Living in Wakey, I always check Barnsleys results (and wish them all the best)
...you haven't had your usual spectacular end of season run?

Katchouro
21-04-2014, 08:52 PM
No good blaming the curly tails, they can't do anything but lose at home to Charlton this season. Even throwing away a two goal lead. XD

Fact is you sealed your relegation when you appointed Dozy Danny. Wonder if the day you go down the opposition players will celebrate just as much as yours did at the Lane - or will they be a bit less small time.

Rotherhamowl10
22-04-2014, 10:14 AM
Went 2-0 up and decided to get the sombrero's out and enjoy the fine weather thinking they were at club tropicana(where drinks are free)

I want you and Donny to stay up, shame we didn't help you out but anything can happen in football.

braggyowl
22-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Barnsley have had chance after chance of staying up...It's been in their own hands now for the last month or so...Nowt to do with Wednesday being sh!te yesterday, you make your own luck...Don't think Barnsley are gonna get out of this one now...Even though I want them to stay up..Ah well, at least they get a six point start next season off the pigs.