PDA

View Full Version : Moyes to the Lane?

meatismurder
22-04-2014, 06:55 AM
He's not even been sacked yet, but we are seemingly ready to sign him up.

What's your thoughts on this news?

COYS

EngNor
22-04-2014, 08:04 AM
He's not even been sacked yet, but we are seemingly ready to sign him up.

What's your thoughts on this news?

COYS

Oh yes He has! ;)

In all honesty, I would rather Moyes than Gaal. Gaal wouldn`t be joining us until after the WC, near to the end of the transfer window and very short time pre season with the team. Do we really want a manager that says He wants to come to us, but, will wait until something better comes along? Well **** right off LVG.

Moyes or de Boar.

Good morning Meat. et al. :)

meatismurder
22-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Welcome back boss.

COYS

EngNor
22-04-2014, 08:21 AM
Cheers Meat, pray you had a good easter break and the sun blessed?.

BlackDiamond
22-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Who was it that did his media training, Myra Hindley? It's terrible! All these hands all over the place. He's like a sweaty octopus trying to unhook a bra

danegee
22-04-2014, 02:53 PM
One things for sure, LVG will go to Manure if he has the chance.
I don't want Moyes. What has he ever done as a manager?
Everton have fared better without him, and he could not do much better at Spurs imo.
However, it would be just like us to hire Moyes.

I think he's found it hard handling players who have already 'made it'.

Considering the ego's at Spurs, he would also have the same problem.

Of course we would then sack him after he has badly spent the money from Lloris/Vertonghen and dembele on Fellannni and we are languishing in the bottom half of the table

harlow_yid
22-04-2014, 04:29 PM
Any one that we get in is on to a loser. Players finally settle and new manager new ideas means more time needed and there no way the fans will have patience. They seem to think we will get best manager play expansive football and everything will be roses. Get feeling we going to have a no none sence manager and an average season but fans won't go for it so we sack him and we stuck in a loop.

Who ever comes in will be booed after not hitting the ground running and winning the league.

danegee
22-04-2014, 04:59 PM
Any one that we get in is on to a loser. Players finally settle and new manager new ideas means more time needed and there no way the fans will have patience. They seem to think we will get best manager play expansive football and everything will be roses. Get feeling we going to have a no none sence manager and an average season but fans won't go for it so we sack him and we stuck in a loop.

Who ever comes in will be booed after not hitting the ground running and winning the league.

As a realist, I know we punch well above our weight for the capacity of the ground.
The mad thing about it is that Levy says this, but keeps sacking managers for doing it!
We have no right to be in the CL, there are others that should and do finish in the top 4. However, we do have the capability. 2 top 4 finishes and 2 5th's ( by mere points) in 4 years means we have.
Yet, when you get there you have to make sure you stay there.
You also have to bu

EngNor
23-04-2014, 07:01 AM

As a realist, I know we punch well above our weight for the capacity of the ground.
The mad thing about it is that Levy says this, but keeps sacking managers for doing it!
We have no right to be in the CL, there are others that should and do finish in the top 4. However, we do have the capability. 2 top 4 finishes and 2 5th's ( by mere points) in 4 years means we have.
Yet, when you get there you have to

meatismurder
23-04-2014, 03:52 PM
It worries me that we end up with Moyes.

He is available, so no compensation fee due. (Just Levys type!)

After the last few appointments, we need to make sure this is the RIGHT man for the job.

COYS

DEVONSPUR
23-04-2014, 05:15 PM
Who was it that did his media training, Myra Hindley? It's terrible! All these hands all over the place. He's like a sweaty octopus trying to unhook a bra

Don't be so hard on yourself BD!!!

XD XD XD

push the clasps together and squeeze...simples!!
;D

DEVONSPUR
23-04-2014, 05:22 PM
It worries me that we end up with Moyes.

He is available, so no compensation fee due. (Just Levys type!)

After the last few appointments, we need to make sure this is the RIGHT man for the job.

COYS

That's right and if Levy stays, which I think he will do, then we need a manager who will stand up to him and tell him to concentrate on the new stadium!!

i.e LVG!!!
B)

danegee
26-04-2014, 08:26 PM
Moyes will probably be the next manager.
Levy will look at him and what he did at everton on a shoestring and think he's just the man to keep us in the top 5 -or maybe higher - until the new stadium is built.
However, it's his type of football that is not right. Didn't he have a proble with the last man's 'firstly, not get beaten' philosophy?

I ave heard Sherwood going on about how we, the fans, don't like to give the young en's a chance at Spurs?
What!
I think there's nothing I would have liked to see more than Coulthirst or Obika given a chance. I, for one, would lke to see these promising youngsters that are talked about given chance too. I they are good enough yes.Young Carroll was ok, but we loaned him out, like all the others who are loaned out then disappear.
The you have the most promising, Bentaleb, being utilised as a defensive midfielder in place of a perfectly good one. That's why we don't want Bentaleb playing Tim, as he's playing in a role where he's ineffective.
Remem