PDA

View Full Version : David Moyes

aussieowl
22-04-2014, 09:07 AM
I know plenty won't but I feel sorry for him...the job was obviously too big for him although I thought he'd do a good job when he was appointed...he's succeeded in turning Man Utd into Everton, still a great club but miles short of what's expected at Old Trafford, hope he gets another job in the premiership where the demands aren't so great.

redgreggie
22-04-2014, 11:05 AM
boring man plays boring football, so much for fergusons' choice as manager, they should have taken the man that replaced moyes at Everton, he knows how to get the best from his players.

no sympathy for moyes...or man utd.

in fact I'd say I'm glad it's turned out like that.

ray...in Batley.

braggyowl
22-04-2014, 11:29 AM
He'll probably end up in Scotland somewhere.

banno
24-04-2014, 05:03 PM
impossible job!
only man who could have done it was already in a job at Chelsea.
for moyes to succeed it would mean a re shape of the side and a lot of money.
the trouble is that for anyone to succeed in the job its going to take a re shape of the side and a lot of money!
give the job to another foreigner and make the last club to actually play and bring through home grown talent into another Arsenal/chelsea.
fu** the premier league!

aussieowl
24-04-2014, 10:30 PM
give the job to another foreigner and make the last club to actually play and bring through home grown talent into another Arsenal/chelsea.
fu** the premier league!

Sadly mate I think you're probably right...I can see Man Utd turning into another Citeh/Chelsea now, shame really & probably the reason they opted for Moyes in the first place.

banno
26-04-2014, 01:37 AM
i say it through gritted teeth but Ferguson was an old school manager that did a lot for british football.
we'll not see the likes again