PDA

View Full Version : Record Maker Moyes Sacked By United

alan_stubbs
22-04-2014, 01:34 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/1609b37.jpg

United are guaranteed to finish the season with their lowest ever Premier League points tally.

United fail to qualify for the Champions League for the first time since 1995.

Uniteds worst home league form for over a decade.

Suffered three defeats in a row for the first time since 2001 this season.

Eliminated in the FA Cup third round - something which happened just once under Ferguson.

First ever home defeat to Swansea.

First home defeat to Newcastle since 1972.

http://i60.tinypic.com/rc3rbb.jpg

First home defeat to West Brom since 1978.

First league defeat to Stoke since 1984.

First time United conceded a first-minute goal in the Premier League - Dzeko for City.

First time Man City & Liverpool have beaten United home & away since Premier Leagues inception.

First time Everton, Man City & Liverpool have beaten United home & away since Premier Leagues inception.

First time Everton have beaten United home and away

neildog84
27-04-2014, 09:26 PM
no wins at Anfield in 13 attempts. Crap record against the top 4 in his tenure at Goodison. Goes to show what an abysmal manager he really is and why we put up with his mediocrity for as long as we did I will never know. My biggest fear is that Martinez WILL move on to a bigger job(probably in Spain) sooner or later and that Bill will be tempted to go back to the tried and trusted, same old same old in that is David Moyes, and we can all fall back into another coma for 11 years.

alan_stubbs
28-04-2014, 06:40 PM
[color=navy]

The thing is, we could (I believe) end up finishing seventh if the results go the wrong way for us. Martinez is a breath of fresh air, and appears to be able to squeeze a bit more out of our players than Moysie did, but I'll wait until this time next Season before I get too carried away about how good he is and what he can do for us. It does look promising though B)