PDA

View Full Version : Party time

alfinyalcabo
22-04-2014, 03:29 PM
At the turf next week ..looking forward to a good all out attacking display from both sides.. Don't want to see the clarets lose,but would love to see you lads in the play offs ,a good old fashioned club just like the clarets.. Good luck on Saturday.. B)

MickMillsMoustache
22-04-2014, 03:57 PM
At the turf next week ..looking forward to a good all out attacking display from both sides.. Don't want to see the clarets lose,but would love to see you lads in the play offs ,a good old fashioned club just like the clarets.. Good luck on Saturday.. B)

Thank you! :) But I think we threw away our chance against the Cherries at home on Sat. just gone. :s

gooseman
22-04-2014, 04:25 PM

Thank you! :) But I think we threw away our chance against the Cherries at home on Sat. just gone. :s[/quote]

Boring manager,:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: negative tactics, :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: Should be easy 3 points for you.Congrats on promotion enjoy your party.

OL13claret
24-04-2014, 08:41 PM

Thank you! :) But I think we threw away our chance against the Cherries at home on Sat. just gone. :s[/quote]

Boring manager,:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: negative tactics, :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: Should be easy 3 points for you.Congrats on promotion enjoy your party.[/quote]

Now we are promoted I have no problem in losing to you if it helps in anyway stopping them idiots from up the road from us making the play offs