PDA

View Full Version : Eriksen

danegee
22-04-2014, 07:47 PM
Now I saw that TS was saying that he fears a club with CL football will come in and tempt Eriksen to leave this summer.
He feels that if they do it will make it very difficult for us to keep hold of him.

Why? ...He signed a 5yr contract last summer didn't he?

Should not big Tim be saying Eriksen has had a great 1st season, is only 22 and his best is yet to come in a Spurs shirt. He is a player we will be building the team around and is not for sale whoever comes sniffing around for him as he is only a year into a 5 yr contract?.

Surely the club would have not signed a player who insisted on a clause to leave after 1 season?
So, should this be an issuse ffs.

However, It would not surprise me if Levy did agree to it, if they met his asking price.

harlow_yid
22-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Didn't bale have a long contract?

After seeing what Sandro has said tonight I get the feeling dim is doing the same as redknapp. He knows he's gone and nudging players towards the door so he gets a cut before he goes.

He's talked about Hugo jan Sandro and erikson all leaving. Our best players no less.

EngNor
23-04-2014, 06:46 AM

After seeing what Sandro has said tonight I get the feeling dim is doing the same as redknapp. He knows he's gone and nudging players towards the door so he gets a cut before he goes.

He's talked about Hugo jan Sandro and erikson all leaving. Our best players no less.

Yep Bale had a long contract, so does Eriksen, what Levy et al should be doing is, make it plain and simple to the players, You have a contract with us, you are bound to us, you play for the first team or play for the reserves until one year before your contract expires. Send out a message to other clubs to **** Off, we aint doing any selling.

DEVONSPUR
23-04-2014, 04:57 PM

Yep Bale had a long contract, so does Eriksen, what Levy et al should be doing is, make it plain and simple to the players, You have a contract with us, you are bound to us, you play for the first team or play for the reserves until one year before your contract expires. Send out a message to other clubs to **** Off, we aint doing any selling.[/quote]

Hear Hear!!

The sooner this poisonous twa.t TS is out the better.
Apparently he undermined AVB from day 1.

Season's over so get rid right now without having the time to clear his desk IMO before he causes any more damage!!

Gooner c.u