PDA

View Full Version : Next Seasons Betting

chezzywhite
23-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Laurie mate...if the unthinkable happens (and I really hope you stay up btw..feck Sunderland the taffs and just about any London club), at least it will make our little wager somewhat easier to legislate upon. Highest finisher wins? In the unlikely event its me, I intend to donate my ill gotten gains to the charity that supports ex Argentinian bench-warming strikers... tw@taid?! Best of luck for your last few games.

philcanary
23-04-2014, 10:50 AM
In the unlikely event its me, I intend to donate my ill gotten gains to the charity that supports ex Argentinian bench-warming strikers... tw@taid?! Best of luck for your last few games.

The performance against the scousers must have made me soft cos that actually made me laugh CheezzyBollox

OTBC

chezzywhite
24-04-2014, 09:24 AM
I aim to bring some sunshine into the plight of our respective supporters Phil. If it made you smile (or indeed grimace) then my job is done.

Laurie
24-04-2014, 03:04 PM
Laurie mate...if the unthinkable happens (and I really hope you stay up btw..feck Sunderland the taffs and just about any London club), at least it will make our little wager somewhat easier to legislate upon. Highest finisher wins? In the unlikely event its me, I intend to donate my ill gotten gains to the charity that supports ex Argentinian bench-warming strikers... tw@taid?! Best of luck for your last few games.

Cheezy me old darling, your chosen charity is indeed worthy, but I must decline your offer.

If indeed the "unthinkable" happens, then I must do the honourable thing, say a final farewell to Carra, and then fall on the freshly sharpened bill of my inflatable canary.

chezzywhite
25-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Laurie that was very nearly a joke. Well done son.