PDA

View Full Version : Where are we going ? Where are you going?

OneNilWade
23-04-2014, 11:00 AM
We're going to Manchester..

your going to Doncaster..

We're going to Liverpool..

Your off back to Blackpool..

Premier Clarets...:D

champs95
23-04-2014, 11:52 AM

do you think you will win the Prem title at Anfield?

Do you think you will win a prem football match at a ground like Anfield?

Enjoy this one brief encounter. ;D

And well done, you did really well getting up. A fantastic season.

DanRrr
23-04-2014, 12:09 PM

That doesn't look likely!

Now toddle off and make decent Clarets cringe at you elsewhere :P

TheInsideMan
23-04-2014, 01:29 PM
FFS please stop with all these embarassing f***ing posts, just enjoy us going up & stop being a bellend.

OneNilWade
23-04-2014, 04:17 PM
Looks you have been inside too long and missed the 34yrs of banter...:D

champs95
23-04-2014, 04:33 PM
Looks you have been inside too long and missed the 34yrs of jealousy and bitterness..:D

Changed for you, as this is how it reads...

alfinyalcabo
23-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Looks you have been inside too long and missed the 34yrs of jealousy and bitterness..:D

Changed for you, as this is how it reads...[/quote]

XD XD XD XD XD XD

DanRrr
23-04-2014, 05:28 PM

Changed for you, as this is how it reads...[/quote]

XD XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

+1 XD

rossendaleareaclaret
23-04-2014, 05:32 PM

do you think you will win the Prem title at Anfield?

That's all you have got knobhead vivid memories you just keep thinking back to the good old days XD

needle
23-04-2014, 07:43 PM
What a knowledgeable bloke you are, Blackpool are going down !

DanRrr
23-04-2014, 08:03 PM
Needle, he's sharp as a ball bearing!

dunn0709
23-04-2014, 08:07 PM
"That's all you have got knobhead vivid memories you just keep thinking back to the good old days XD"

It takes a very special type of person to manage to be angrily abusive whilst supposedly celebrating their club's greatest success in decades.

Honest to god you couldn't make this sh1t up.

pfcsteve72
24-04-2014, 09:07 PM
We have to put up with his s.h.i.t on fratton faithful, he currently has more posts on our board than his own club???, and now the [size=5]CLOWN[/SIZE=5] is on saints mad kissing their a.r.s.e.s, the day Burnley got promoted, this sad [size=5]CLOWN[/SIZE=5]sat posting on the southampton board all night

he'll be along shortly, because he goes on people's profiles to see where they've posted
[marquee][size=5][b]stalker alert!!!!

champs95
25-04-2014, 09:18 AM
We have to put up with his s.h.i.t on fratton faithful, he currently has more posts on our board than his own club???, and now the [size=5]CLOWN[/SIZE=5] is on saints mad kissing their a.r.s.e.s, the day Burnley got promoted, this sad [size=5]CLOWN[/SIZE=5]sat posting on the southampton board all night

he'll be along shortly, because he goes on people's profiles to see where they've posted

We get him and his inbred friends on all the time. They don't care about our little club, or fans ...as they spend everyday on here telling us how they don't care about us.

Just laugh at him.

rossendaleareaclaret
25-04-2014, 07:27 PM

Sorry Steve your wrong yet again I wasn't posting the same night it was the day after you spineless w@nker

And by the way this is the man who boasts about being an ex ACTIVE rock hard hooligan what a knobhead

pfcsteve72
25-04-2014, 08:25 PM
[size=4]Bull****ting again Rosie[/size=4]
monday 21st april saintsmad under the thread, i feel an open top bus tour coming on, unless theres two pricks called Rossendale, i'd say it's you!!!

pfcsteve72
26-04-2014, 05:33 AM
Now that we've established that you were [size=5] LYING AGAIN ROSIE [/size=5] does that mean whilst the rest of Burnley were out celebrating, you were sat in your grubby little bedsit being a cyber warrior on your new favourite message board scum mad

pfcsteve72
29-04-2014, 11:09 AM
And now the w@nker has got me barred from the Southampton site, got all precious after some banter, and called for my banning, likes to dish it out but definitely can't take it

[size=5][b][color=pink] precious little Rossendale

rossendaleareaclaret
29-04-2014, 07:08 PM
And now the w@nker has got me barred from the Southampton site, got all precious after some banter, and called for my banning, likes to dish it out but definitely can't take it

XD XD XD

PRICELESS at least you can boast to your mates now you've been on a banning order you big hard ex ACTIVE window licking t0sser

Ex ACTIVE what a bellend !!!!

The only thing your ACTIVE at is an ACTIVE w@nker

alfinyalcabo
29-04-2014, 08:10 PM

XD XD XD

PRICELESS at least you can boast to your mates now you've been on a banning order you big hard ex ACTIVE window licking t0sser

The only thing your ACTIVE at is an ACTIVE w@nker[/quote]

Why dont you two get a room,then you can either fight each other or phuck each other.. XD XD

rossendaleareaclaret
29-04-2014, 08:14 PM

XD XD XD

The only thing your ACTIVE at is an ACTIVE w@nker[/quote]

Why dont you two get a room,then you can either fight each other or phuck each other.. XD XD[/quote]

Phuck that Alf have you seen the size of those woman in pompey ?