PDA

View Full Version : ched evans again?

banno
23-04-2014, 04:27 PM
i see that ched the rapist is in the news again.
i still can't believe the amount of pork that supports this abhorrent excuse for a human and want him back at the sty.

shame on you sheff utd for even entertaining the idea

mcbrewer
23-04-2014, 06:14 PM
...but its just like Gary Madine

fighting and rape exactly the same

Seriously they are justly proud of their Academy
Imagine a scenario where you're the Dad of a talented kid, had overtures from the various clubs, do a bit of research

"well love it looks like Yoonited and Baaarnsley have the best set ups "

Get invited to visit the club and you walk your youngster in and the first player you see is a Rapist .

Tell me honestly are you going to allow your young boy to go there ?

And the female staff at the Scumall Lane i know id be happy my lass working at a place that gives succour to a Rapist

Potential sponser

"yep ill give you huge wads of cash, whos that striker ?"

"Ched Evans"

"Bye"

If they sign him and i sincerely hope they don't then i hope it harms them significantly .

Rapists are a special kind of scum just below Murderers and Kiddie Fiddlers in the grand scheme of things, maybe its a case of House of Saud money House of Saud attitudes to women.

Katchouro
23-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Deary me, tewd banno dusting down his rape banter again.

Very poor.

hirstyboywonder
23-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Deary me, tewd banno dusting down his rape banter again.

Very poor.

So he is not allowed to post his views on the subject because you idly label it as banter?

There has been much worse said on the subject by people on your own teams board, have you been so quick to have a go at all of them?

Didn't your club sacked a young lad a couple of years ago, around the time of the conviction of Evans?
Was his crime as serious as rape or is his value not the same as a potential 30 goal a season striker?

Katchouro
23-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Pinthirsty showing he's not above some rape banter either.

Think I'll leave it there, and let you lot stew in this very distasteful and sordid thread.

hirstyboywonder
23-04-2014, 10:51 PM
Pinthirsty showing he's not above some rape banter either.

Think I'll leave it there, and let you lot stew in this very distasteful and sordid thread.

Many would argue that the distasteful element to this thread is the subject matter itself - a club that apparently have 'a duty of care' to a rapist but have seemingly got rid of other not so influential players for less.

aussieowl
24-04-2014, 01:54 AM
There's a Ched thread every five minutes next door so I think one on here isn't out of the way.

banno is correct in saying United should have nowt to do with him & I believe, Katch, that you hold the same view...my opinion is they should forget about him, unless he clears his which highly unlikely.

30+ goal a season strikers aren't easy to come by so can understand SUFC's point in wanting him back but, realistically he probably won't be the same player he was, it'd be a gamble at the very least, is the gamble worth splitting the fan base.

Another problem is that judging by what I read on Bladesmad, many fans don't believe he's guilty, the thing with that though is that he IS guilty, the courts have said so & yes we all know the instances where innocent people are found guilty but the system we've got is all we have & we have to trust it so unless he clears himself that's it.

If he was a Wednesday player I wouldn't want him back, there's plenty of Blades that don't want him bac

awayowl
24-04-2014, 06:20 AM
Its doesn't matter, aussie, what the fans think, he was found guilty by a court of law, so they can think what they like. I cannot believe S.U would take him back for a multitude of reasons, and I don't think they should, but I thought that about Madine too, what kind of example does it give?
But sady we have seen many other convicted players return to football, cos goals talk to some clubs, and ****** what people think.
I know justice has been done, but the taint stays, if I were a sponser my money would certainly not go to a team with a convicted rapist on the field, but that's just my view.

Rotherhamowl10
24-04-2014, 08:45 AM
[quote="aussieowl"]There's a Ched thread every five minutes next door so I think one on here isn't out of the way.

banno is correct in saying United should have nowt to do with him & I believe, Katch, that you hold the same view...my opinion is they should forget about him, unless he clears his which highly unlikely.

30+ goal a season strikers aren't easy to come by so can understand SUFC's point in wanting him back but, realistically he probably won't be the same player he was, it'd be a gamble at the very least, is the gamble worth splitting the fan base.

Another problem is that judging by what I read on Bladesmad, many fans don't believe he's guilty, the thing with that though is that he IS guilty, the courts have said so & yes we all know the instances where innocent people are found guilty but the system we've got is all we have & we have to trust it so unless he clears himself that's it.

If he was a Wednesday player I wouldn't want him back, t

Southenders
24-04-2014, 01:27 PM
[quote="Rotherhamowl10"]There's a Ched thread every five minutes next door so I think one on here isn't out of the way.

If h

Rotherhamowl10
24-04-2014, 03:24 PM
[quote="Southenders"]There's a Ched thread every five minutes next door so I think one on here isn't out of the way.

Another problem is that judging by what I read on Bladesmad, many fans don't believe he's guilty, the thing with that though is that he IS guilty, the courts have said so & yes we all know the instances where innocent people are found guilty but the system we've got is all we have & we have to trus

banno
24-04-2014, 04:37 PM
this thread certainly wasn't started for banter, it was started to show my disgust to how low some people will go to win the odd game of football.
its not a dig at united but a dig at the whole business of today's football, where do you draw the line?
someone has to make a stand, if you can't do it for a rapist where is that line? is there ever going to be a line?
for the vast riches that a footballer can earn in today's game, the least we should expect is for them to behave responsibly.
as for united, why is it that they seem to court this type of publicity?
Nigel's dad would be turning in his grave and wouldn't go near someone like Ched except to slug him.
shame on you sheff united!

Southenders
24-04-2014, 04:42 PM
[quote="Rotherhamowl10"]There's a Ched thread every five minutes next door so I think one on here isn't out of the way.

Another problem is that judging by what I read on Bladesmad, many fans don't believe he's guilty, the thing with that though is that he IS guilty, the courts have said so & yes we all know the instances where innocent people are found guilty but t

Bluestripe
24-04-2014, 06:50 PM
It's wider than one set of fans using this to slag off the other.
Not for a moment claiming that SWFC are any type of moral bastion, however SU website quotes prince talking about his ambitions etc...around building club and reaching PL.

He delights about SU being a "...sensibly-organised family and community club..." and his desire to "...work with the whole blades community.." (link)

A club demonstrates this operationally in way it conducts it's affairs

So whilst bladesmad may be burnt out with constant threads about your rapist, the contribution above saying OP is mud-slinging..."dusting down his rape banter"...is crass and shallow.

sufc will be properly judged, criticised and slagged off by this board if it makes sh*t decisions. - view external link (http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/20130903-announcement-1032027.aspx)

blademark
24-04-2014, 08:23 PM
Presumably all you moral crusaders believe that no convicted criminal should ever be employed again ?

mcbrewer
24-04-2014, 09:00 PM
Presumably all you moral crusaders believe that no convicted criminal should ever be employed again ?No moral crusade just an appreciation of how vile a crime Rape is which a large proportion of your brethren seem incapable of what with comparing a Rapist to Madine or indeed any criminal .
*** Offenders are a special category and anyone with any sort of moral compass knows it.
If you had any personal experience of this sort of vile act as some have then you may not be so blase and be able to seperate your support of your club from a former player and see that no matter how good a player has been a rapist is a rapist and deserves nothing but contempt. Certainly he deserves no "duty of care " which i think is the most craven statement i have ever seen from any company.

blademark
24-04-2014, 09:24 PM
Presumably all you moral crusaders believe that no convicted criminal should ever be employed again ?No moral crusade just an appreciation of how vile a crime Rape is which a large proportion of your brethren seem incapable of what with comparing a Rapist to Madine or indeed any criminal .
*** Offenders are a special category and anyone with any sort of moral compass knows it.
If you had any personal experience of this sort of vile act as some have then you may not be so blase and be able to seperate your support of your club from a former player and see that no matter how good a player has been a rapist is a rapist and deserves nothing but contempt. Certainly he deserves no "duty of care " which
i think is the most craven statement i have ever seen from any company.[/quote]
Yes, but should convicted criminals be allowed to gain future employment ?

Bluestripe
24-04-2014, 09:34 PM
Wrong to obstruct the rehabilitation and re-integration of any person who has served their sentence...but not always straightforward is it...would a local community with young families enthusiastically support the re-integration of a convicted child *** offender, who'd been housed close to them.

SU have to make a decision about their rapist.

After the dodgy decision to bring in Marlon King, they should expect plenty of feedback.

mcbrewer
24-04-2014, 09:44 PM
If you had any personal experience of this sort of vile act as some have then you may not be so blase and be able to seperate your support of your club from a former player and see that no matter how good a player has been a rapist is a rapist and deserves nothing but contempt. Certainly he deserves no "duty of care " which
Yes, but should convicted criminals be allowed to gain future em

blademark
24-04-2014, 09:48 PM
Wrong to obstruct the rehabilitation and re-integration of any person who has served their sentence...but not always straightforward is it...would a local community with young families enthusiastically support the re-integration of a convicted child *** offender, who'd been housed close to them.

After the dodgy decision to bring in Marlon
King, they should expect plenty of feedback.

Yes , and mainly from S6 I think.
But your first statement is the salient point. It has to be wrong to block the rehabilitation of any offender.
Most seem to think it would be ok if some other club took him on, but not his former employers ?
I question whether Owls fans have true moral arguments or just need another stick to beat the Blades with ?

blademark
24-04-2014, 09:50 PM

Yes, but sho

aussieowl
24-04-2014, 10:41 PM
Yes, but should convicted criminals be allowed to gain future em

banno
24-04-2014, 10:48 PM
Presumably all you moral crusaders believe that no convicted criminal should ever be employed again ?

You're so wide off the mark it's embarrassing
For once look further than the end of your nose

blademark
24-04-2014, 10:50 PM
Aussie you know I respect your views normally but now your position on Ched Evans appears to be concern for the club ?
Do me a favour.

aussieowl
24-04-2014, 10:51 PM

But your first statement is the salient point. It has to be wrong to block the rehabilitation of any offender.
Most seem to think it would be ok if some other club took him on, but not his former employers ?
I question whether Owls fans have true moral arguments or just need another stick to beat the Blades with ?[/quote]

If I really wanted a stick to beat the Blades with over this I'd want them to take him back.

Speakin

blademark
24-04-2014, 10:54 PM

You're so wide off the mark it's embarrassing
For once look further than the end of your nose[/quote]

I can't be wide of the mark, it's just a question. It's the answers I'm interested in.

Bluestripe
24-04-2014, 10:56 PM

I question whether Owls fans have true moral arguments or just need another stick to beat the Blades with ?[/quote]

Merits of taking him on/not taking him on would divide many clubs/ fanbases.
I would be very uncomfor

banno
24-04-2014, 10:58 PM

The argument there is that if he goes straight back to his old highly paid job, has he really bee

blademark
24-04-2014, 11:00 PM
Oz, my stance on him is that I would rather not have to deal with the guaranteed flack that will come our way. If I truly look inside myself though, it's purely selfish as he has a right to work again having served his time.
To wish that he worked elsewhere is just to protect my own pride if you like.

blademark
24-04-2014, 11:04 PM
Banno, quit while your behind mate. 'Has he really been punished'?
Have you ever spent 2.5 years in prison ?

banno
24-04-2014, 11:23 PM

XD XD
i'd love to know your thoughts on prison.
2 1/2 years in prison for a career worth millions, i'd do it tomorrow!

Katchouro
24-04-2014, 11:36 PM

We have this problem next door. We know exactly what Evans did but yet bizarre and irrelevant scenarios are introduced to try and make some point or other.

Evans can be judged accordingly on the FACT that he was convicted of rape. He can be judged on the FACT that he maintains his innocence despite going through the due process of the judicial system.

Considering the above, a decision is to be made re his suitability to play for United. There are some variables that are thrown into the debate but ostensibly it's a choice of whether as a fan you are prepared to have a convicted rapist represent your club. Personally speaking I'm not

aussieowl
25-04-2014, 01:47 AM
Aussie you know I respect your views normally but now your position on Ched Evans appears to be concern for the club ?
Do me a favour.

I wouldn't put it quite like that mate no...if United take him back it won't bother me, I'll be more surprised they think it's worth it, if they do no one will need a stick to do any beating, it'll be more like self harm...I really just can't see why, other than maybe having a 30 goal striker, they'd want him back...to me it'd be a backward move when just lately since Clough came in things are looking positive, to be honest mate I'm staggered any Blade would welcome him back, should be thinking time to move on, leave all that stuff behind...this is just my view from what I suppose is a neutral position...I have no concerns about United as a club.

Rotherhamowl10
25-04-2014, 09:05 AM
There is no point scoring from me - if that's what you're trying to accuse me of. I am simply lost for words on how anyone can defend a CONVICTED rapist, unless you're the rapist himself or family members who will always remain loyal to him no matter what.

He is still serving his punishment, therefore I can't predict whether or not he will be a reformed character once he gets released. My point is rape is seen as the lowest of the low, if Joe Blogs walked into the boozer and I was told he had served time for rape, he wouldn't be somebody I would share a pint with. It's the nature of the offence, we are not talking about ABH, GBH, dealing drugs, stealing cars - we are talking about rape. Would you be comfortable having a mate who had been convicted of rape?...I know I wouldn't.

Surely the people condemning such a vile act are the ones showing remorse towards the victim? it's the people defending a rapist that are not only showing no remorse to the victim, but also to every person wh

blademark
25-04-2014, 09:36 AM
Rothowl I'm not sure I have seen anyone 'defending a rapist ' in terms of condoning the act ?
Sure, some think he is innocent, and that's an opinion you can disagree with, as did the jury.
my question is straightforward. Does a convicted criminal have a right to employment after serving his time ?
I would also pose the hypothetical question, based on what we know about the characters of Ched Evans and Gary Madine, which one would be the greatest threat to society ?
Be honest.

braggyowl
25-04-2014, 11:03 AM

I wasn't even going to comment on this thread tbh but you seem to be making out that two and a half years is enough BM for a dirty rapist b@atard...

Believe me, it's not.

They should have locked him up and thrown away the key.
People who commit rape are most definitely the scum of the earth...His victim will still be having nightmares and this will probably effect her for the rest of her life bless her.

And to answer your question BM...No, he should never be employed EVER again by anyone for the rest of his miserable dirty life...There is no points scoring here...It's just the way I feel..And if he'd played for Wednesday I would feel exactly the same way.

blademark
25-04-2014, 11:13 AM
Wow Braggy you seem an angry young man.
I won't even attempt to discuss this with you as you seem to have lost all rationality.

braggyowl
25-04-2014, 11:26 AM
All I've lost mate is a niece...She was a wonderful young lady, full of life and happy..All that was before she was raped though last year...So yeah mate, I am angry, very fckin angry.

She has nightmares most nights about this...She slept at our house last week and in the morning when the postman delivered a letter she spotted him at the door and ran back into the living room screaming the house down because she thought he was trying to break in to get her ..That's just one of many little things that affects her...There's plenty more...So yeah BM you can discuss this with me but I'll tell you something mate, I know every detail of what this b@stard did to her and how it has fcked her mind up big time...So come on, let's discuss how two and a half years is enough for scum like this!

blademark
25-04-2014, 11:32 AM
That's a horrible and sobering story mate, but as I suspected, for that reason you're the last person to have this debate with. I hope your Niece gets over it quickly.

braggyowl
25-04-2014, 11:42 AM
Cheers BM...I won't be posting on this subject again...Shouldn't have done to start with...
I know first hand how it affects the victim and really do believe this will last a lifetime for her..Yep, years will go by and time does heal a bit but it will never leave her...Her nerves are shot now and her life will never be the same but she has a great family that will look out for her every day.
people will only realise how bad it is for the victim when it happens to someone close...It's a horrible feeling mate and knowing every detail, because she broke down one night and tols me everything, is the worst feeling of all.

Rev72
25-04-2014, 01:20 PM
I was hoping you would swerve this thread braggy as I know only too well the heartache your family has suffered. :blue:

Dont forget tho mate..as soon as this vile piece of scum is released I want to be right by your side kicking the living sh1t out of him.

As for Sheffield United fans wanting this vile piece of scum back in their club..hang your heads in f**king shame!!!

Rotherhamowl10
25-04-2014, 05:20 PM
Rothowl I'm not sure I have seen anyone 'defending a rapist ' in terms of condoning the act ?
Sure, some think he is innocent, and that's an opinion you can disagree with, as did the jury.
my question is straightforward. Does a convicted criminal have a right to employment after serving his time ?
I would also pose the hypothetical question, based on what we know about the characters of Ched Evans and Gary Madine, which one would be the greatest threat to society ?
Be honest.

Some think he's innocent purely because he's a footballer they once admired. For god sake there is a petition with 400 signatures on it saying 'Sheff United should resign Ched' and the comments on it show how many scum bags use the Internet. Echo'd comments of 'he's innocent anyway'- are these people for real?

"Does a convicted criminal have a right to employment after serving his time ?" - this is a poor question, every conviction is totally different and

mcbrewer
25-04-2014, 05:56 PM
United are going to make a club defining decision on Evans and their fans had better understand this .
It has nothing to do with point scoring as has been alleged and to say that is to totally misunderstand the points made.
I wear an old Wednesday shirt for work sometimes and deliver around the country one place being Peterborough.
I was in a customers in Peterborough on Thursday and a young bloke clocked the badge and said i bet you dont wear that when you've signed that rapist when i pointed out that im a Wednesday Fan and it was in fact United who the speculation was about he gave me his views in no uncertain words.
You think the likes of Leeds and Millwall are going to go easy on it too
Sign him and you will be known forever as the club that supports rapists .

lansdowneoldskool
25-04-2014, 07:43 PM
i still can't believe the amount of pork that supports this abhorrent excuse for a human and want him back at the sty.

Would you share a drink with a convicted rapist if he followed the same football team?

Rev72
26-04-2014, 12:30 AM
United are going to make a club defining decision on Evans and their fans had better understand this .
It has nothing to do with point scoring as has been alleged and to say that is to totally misunderstand the points made.
I wear an old Wednesday shirt for work sometimes and deliver around the country one place being Peterborough.
I was in a customers in Peterborough on Thursday and a young bloke clocked the badge and said i bet you dont wear that when you've signed that rapist when i pointed out that im a Wednesday Fan and it was in fact United who the speculation was about he gave me his views in no uncertain words.

I like how you mention Leeds.

Go f**k yourself !!!

Every club around the country will have a pop if that vile piece of sh1t is playing against em.

banno
26-04-2014, 01:08 AM

Would you share a drink with a convicted rapist if he followed the same football team?[/quote]

its obvious that a good proportion of pork would.
stop making excuses for a rapist

Katchouro
26-04-2014, 01:47 AM
Every club around the country will have a pop if that vile piece of sh1t is playing against em.

Is Chris Kirkland a rapist?

And weren't you lot singing songs about Jimmy Savile not that long ago?

It's an emotive subject but the 'we're gonna ave him' posturing and bluster just trivialises the debate.

banno
26-04-2014, 01:53 AM
i'm really not trying to point score on this but having read this on porkmad i had to post it on here.
wow! i can't believe people like this really exist!

Dronfield_BladeUser is Offline Posts: 6,929Liked: 139 times in 91 postsJoined: December 2006Hall of Fame7 year member

Posted 25 Apr 2014 22:08
re: Ched Evans petition
Sad bas tards that's all i can say if a pathetic Ched Evans petition is all you have to worry about an can come up with then you must lead very sheltered/sad lives.

Anyone would think we were going after Peter Sutcliffe ffs :zzz: for what it's worth i don't believe Ched raped her i think she is a whore who was begging it to be honest! an i think the thing Ched is guilty of most of all is being a very arrogant and naive idiot! who had no thought! for his actions or the hurt & upset it would cause his loyal girlfriend.

That said i would take him back an see how he goes.

Katchouro
26-04-2014, 01:58 AM
Dronny's got extreme views on a lot of things bannochops.

Why not post the replies he got?

banno
26-04-2014, 02:06 AM
you're too quick porky,
a post from guzz that shows they're not all t055ers

^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^

I'm thinking Paddy Madden here. Bagged a shedful of goals in this league, mobile, exciting, Garbage in the Championship, Struggles to gel with new teams... Bells are a ringing.

I'm in the NO! Camp and it's mainly for football reasons.

I didn't sign the first petition, I certainly won't sign the second. Anyone who signs either make themselves no better than the Radical Feminist that started the first petition.
Grow Up ffs, Nigel is the only person that will sanction his come back if he wants him.

If his stance on "Behave On and Off the field" has any foundation, Evans shouldn't be anywhere near the club until he's been cleared and his conviction over-turned.

However, if he is signed prior to that, the fans will be split and I, for 1, will not attend when he is playing! I couldn't possibly endorse my Children and Grand Children looking up to a Convicted Rapist, goalscorer(?) or not!

micklyons1hardbstd
26-04-2014, 06:20 AM
If the player is a valuable asset to the club...then the business outweigh's the morality issue everytime...25 goals a season v Convicted rapist that will initially divide opinion...Very few get to the top these days, morally...For instance..Much less serious of course..Luis Suarez could call a player a black b@stard..Spit at someone..bite a player..or even blow up a van full of kids...Yet that "Great club" would always "Stick by Loooey"...Sickly...Morality's just a thorn in the side to the suits!

lansdowneoldskool
26-04-2014, 06:34 AM
Wasn't that long ago that some Wednesday fans were campaigning against the sentences dished out to these Wednesday hooligans, even though one of them is a convicted rapist.
Mates of yours banno? - view external link (http://www.thestar.co.uk/what-s-on/out-about/owls-hooligans-get-sentences-slashed-1-2965960)

braggyowl
26-04-2014, 10:37 AM
I was hoping you would swerve this thread braggy as I know only too well the heartache your family has suffered. :blue:

Dont forget tho mate..as soon as this vile piece of scum is released I want to be right by your side kicking the living sh1t out of him.

As for Sheffield United fans wanting this vile piece of scum back in their club..hang your heads in f**king shame!!!

I know Rev, I should have avoided it.
Don't worry mate, as soon as this c@nt is out you'll be one of the first to know.

Ginger_Potts
26-04-2014, 10:51 AM
I'll hold the testicular while you hold the bolt cutters Mr Bragg...B)

blademark
26-04-2014, 11:44 AM
Braggy and Rev, a word to the wise, you need to be very careful about what you say on a public forum. It could easily be interpreted as a threat.

braggyowl
26-04-2014, 11:51 AM
I'll hold the testicular while you hold the bolt cutters Mr Bragg...B)

With pleasure mate.

braggyowl
26-04-2014, 11:54 AM
Braggy and Rev, a word to the wise, you need to be very careful about what you say on a public forum. It could easily be interpreted as a threat.

Just seen this and yes, point taken BM...

That's deffo me done on this thread now anyway...And it's gonna be a few years to wait.

All I will say is I'm counting down every single day.

Rev72
26-04-2014, 12:13 PM

Point taken.

But to be honest I don't give a toss.

I'm with braggy all the way on this one.

mcbrewer
26-04-2014, 09:53 PM

Go f**k yourself !!!

Every club around the country will have a pop if that vile piece of sh1t

Rev72
26-04-2014, 10:02 PM

Go f**k yourself !!!

Every club around the coun

lansdowneoldskool
27-04-2014, 12:58 PM

Would you share a drink with a convicted rapist if he followed the same football team?[/quote]

its obvious that a good proportion of pork would.
stop making excuses for a rapist[/quote]

Didn't you previously admit that you used to drink with a rapist? You were asked many times but refused to condemn him.

SallyKate
13-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Evans should have been castrated.

redgreggie
14-05-2014, 09:35 AM
Sally...that's b4lls...oh. no, it's a lack of them...

ray...in Batley.

I used to use 'colourful' language, it was just a pigment of my imagination.

Booker4
20-05-2014, 02:52 PM

Afternoon. Not going to say I'm a blade in peace and all that crap because it always sounds very patronising and I know my views on here as a blade are probably as welcome as Kelvin Macenzie is at Anfield. HOWEVER, in the interests of providing some alternative to the above Wednesday posts can I just say the following because a lot of what has been said on hear is so one sided;

1 By no stretch of the imagination do all United fabs want Ched back. I couldn't even give a figure percentage wise, but you only have to speak to a selection of United fans to get a wide sp

mcbrewer
20-05-2014, 03:49 PM
My views have nothing whatever to do with it being United and my point about the Peterborough Fan was used merely to show that it isn't an Owls v United thing at least from my point of view it isn't.
I'm totally against a convicted rapist being able to pick up his very lucrative career in football purely because i abhor the crime and the criminal.A few seasons ago it was rumoured that Meggo was after Lee Hughes and i have to say signing him would have severely tested my loyalty to Wednesday despite being a ST holder of many years standing, im just glad i didn't have to make the decision.A rapist signing would cost Wednesday 2 ST holders because i could not and would not watch them while giving support to a Rapist and paint it anyway you like if they employ him they support him.
I also despite lots of Uniteds fans opinion of me believe that we fans of the BOTH Sheffield club support teams very much rooted in their respective communities and both have cherished the description of "Family

Booker4
20-05-2014, 04:20 PM
[quote="mcbrewer"]My views have nothing whatever to do with it being United and my point about the Peterborough Fan was used merely to show that it isn't an Owls v United thing at least from my point of view it isn't.
I'm totally against a convicted rapist being able to pick up his very lucrative career in football purely because i abhor the crime and the criminal.A few seasons ago it was rumoured that Meggo was after Lee Hughes and i have to say signing him would have severely tested my loyalty to Wednesday despite being a ST holder of many years standing, im just glad i didn't have to make the decision.A rapist signing would cost Wednesday 2 ST holders because i could not and would not watch them while giving support to a Rapist and paint it anyway you like if they employ him they support him.
I also despite lots of Uniteds fans opinion of me believe that we fans of the BOTH Sheffield club support teams very much rooted in their respective communities and

mcbrewer
20-05-2014, 04:40 PM
Not going to call anyone who sensibly discusses issues as you have .
Id take issue with your forgiveness point tho because again in relation to ***ual offences in particular and other offences in general my view is its not down to anyone other than the victim to forgive, Evans didn't rape me so i have nothing to forgive him for.
I dont think there's any place in a sport followed by kids as football obviously is for anyone who rapes and no amount of mitigation will ever convince me that there is.

Booker4
20-05-2014, 05:28 PM
Id take issue with your forgiveness point tho because again in relation to ***ual offences in particular and other offences in general my view is its not down to anyone other than the victim to forgive, Evans didn't rape me so i have nothing to forgive him for.
I don't think there's any place in a sport followed by kids as football obviously is for anyone who rapes and no amount of mitigation will ever convince me that there is.

Yeah I know what you are saying on all of the above. I did say generally not just on this case re forgiveness. It's worth pointing out that Ched thinks he has done nothing wrong. I would disagree with that even if he hadn't been sentenced to rape but like I said I don't want to go into details on the case, because it would take a lot of typing and people would only disagree. I think its very complex where as many just think he is a ra

braggyowl
21-05-2014, 10:31 AM

Afternoon. Not going to say I'm a blade in peace and all that crap because it always sounds very patronising and I know my views on here as a blade are probably as welcome as Kelvin Macenzie is at Anfield. HOWEVER, in the interests of providing some alternative to the above Wednesday posts can I just say the following because a lot of what has been said on hear is so one sided;

1 By no stretch of the imagination do all United fabs want Ched back. I couldn't even give a figure percentage wise, but you only have to speak t

banno
21-05-2014, 04:52 PM
I don't think there's any place in a sport followed by kids as football obviously is for anyone who rapes and no amount of mitigation will ever convince me that there is.

Yeah I know what you are saying on all of the above. I did say generally not just on this case re forgiveness. It's worth pointing out that Ched thinks he has done nothing wrong. I would disagree with that even if he hadn't been sentenced to rape but like I said I don't want to go into details on the case, because it would take a lot of typing and people would only disagree. I think its ver

Rev72
21-05-2014, 06:40 PM

1 By no stretch of the imagination do all United fabs want Ched back. I couldn't even give a figure percentage wise, but you only have to speak t

aussieowl
21-05-2014, 10:48 PM
[quote="Booker4"]My views have nothing whatever to do with it being United and my point about the Peterborough Fan was used merely to show that it isn't an Owls v United thing at least from my point of view it isn't.
I also despite lots of Uniteds fans opinion of me believe that we fans of the BOTH Sheffield club support teams very muc

Rotherhamowl10
22-05-2014, 08:45 AM

Yeah I know what you are saying on all of the above. I did say generally not just on this case re forgiveness. It's worth pointing out that Ched thinks he has done nothing wrong. I would disagree with that even if he hadn't been sentenced to rape but like I said I don't want to go into details on the case, because it would take a lot of typing and

braggyowl
22-05-2014, 10:06 AM

1 By no stretch of the imagination do all United fabs want Ched back. I couldn't even give a figure pe

braggyowl
22-05-2014, 10:07 AM

Yeah I know what you are saying on all of the above. I did say generally not just on this case re forgiveness. It's worth pointing out that Ched thinks he has done nothing wrong. I would disagree with that even if he hadn't been sentenced to rape but like I said I don't want to go into details on

Booker4
22-05-2014, 11:04 AM
Just thought I would reply to one crucial point if I may since it appears that you are o.k with that. I appreciate that by the way. Sorry it's a long one.

Regarding the fan (Branno and Rev)I think who said they had personally been affected by rape with member of their family affected. I really do get that you are understandably angry and want to kick the hell out of any rapist. I should have said that at the beginning because I do get that. It hasn't affected me personally in my family but I have had some really bad stuff happen to my sister (not ***ual to be fair) and also I know several people who have been abused both men and women. I have completely forgiven the actions of my sisters ex boyfriend and would speak to him today and give him the time to explain his actions. I would also tell him what I thought of his actions and the devastation cuased by them.

I wasn't going to mention it because I didn't feel it was relevant but I am a Christian and I'm involved in church work which

Katchouro
22-05-2014, 10:03 PM
An excellent point made by Banno. Why does Ched think he's done nothing wrong?.

A point he's, ahem, borrowed, from next door.

Ched doesn't deny wrong doing, just that he's committed a crime, that crime being rape. That's the problem with the 'rehabilitation' angle, he genuinely doesn't believe he committed the crime, you could even attach him up to a polygraph machine to testify the fact.

From the evidence of the co accused, the porter and the medical examiners - the victim instigated ***, she was receptive towards Evans during cunnilingus and coitus and had no bruising to the parts of her body that would indicate forced ***ual activity.

What sealed his conviction were the circumstances that he arrived at the room and left, MacDonald described the victim as being 'sick' and she was too drunk to consent (non compus mentis)to a man who just popped into the room she had arrived at with someone else.

If Evans was a W

aussieowl
23-05-2014, 12:12 AM
A point he borrowed from next door?...he didn't initiate the point he was replying to the post he quoted, in any case a point is something to be discussed isn't it, irrelevant from who first made it.

I think Evans needs to accept he's done something wrong & I don't mean cheating on his girlfriend...probably at the time he didn't think he was doing anything he shouldn't but ignorance is no defence, in hindsight he should acknowledge that what he did was indeed a crime, maybe even apologise to the girl at least, maybe then some forgiveness & healing can take place.

He's made a massive mistake that's cost him dear...he's not some masked knock em over the head & drag em into the bushes type or one of the perverts that groom them young & abuse them later but his thoughtless and grubby actions have crossed the line...kinell if you're that desperate for a shag away from home there's plenty of hookers to pick from.

Rotherhamowl10
23-05-2014, 09:07 AM
A point he borrowed from next door?...he didn't initiate the point he was replying to the post he quoted, in any case a point is something to be discussed isn't it, irrelevant from who first made it.

I think Evans needs to accept he's done something wrong & I don't mean cheating on his girlfriend...probably at the time he didn't think he was doing anything he shouldn't but ignorance is no defence, in hindsight he should acknowledge that what he did was indeed a crime, maybe even apologise to the girl at least, maybe then some forgiveness & healing can take place.

He's made a massive mistake that's cost him dear...he's not some masked knock em over the head & drag em into the bushes type or one of the perverts that groom them young & abuse them later but his thoughtless and grubby actions have crossed the line...kinell if you're that desperate for a shag away from home there's plenty of hookers to pick from.

Exactly.

It is a goo

Booker4
23-05-2014, 11:28 AM
atchouro stated" From the evidence of the co accused, the porter and the medical examiners - the victim instigated ***, she was receptive towards Evans during cunnilingus and coitus and had no bruising to the parts of her body that would indicate forced ***ual activity"

Rotherhamowl "What Evans did is still a form of rape, he was stupid enough to put himself in that situation and is now paying the price for it. The least he can do is admit that he made a mistake, until then how can he be rehabilitated?"[/quote]

These are two of the most crucial bits of info for me. In my view I genuinely believe Ched when he stated the attitude and comments of the woman. However it seems that the jury only have Cheds word for that and hearing about the video evidence provided at the kebab shop, the woman was clearly worse for wear/drunk and therefore concluded she couldn't consent even if she did say yes on the night. It's partly because I do believe Ched that I would give him a second chance at my c

banno
23-05-2014, 12:39 PM
[quote="Rotherhamowl10"]A point he borrowed from next door?...he didn't initiate the point he was replying to the post he quoted, in any case a point is something to be discussed isn't it, irrelevant from who first made it.

He's made a massive mistake that's cost him dear...he's not some masked knock em over the head & drag em into the bushes type or one of the perverts that groom them young & abuse them later but his thoughtless and grubby actions have crossed the line...kinell if you're that desperate for a shag away from home there's plenty of

Rotherhamowl10
23-05-2014, 01:45 PM
[quote="Booker4"

Rotherhamowl "What Evans did is still a form of rape, he was stupid enough to put himself in that situation and is now paying the price for it. The least he can do is admit that he made a mistake, until then how can he be rehabilitated?"
These are two of the most crucial bits of info for me. In my view I genuinely believe Ched when he stated the attitude and comments of the woman. However it seems that the jury only have Cheds word for that and hearing about the video evidence provided at the kebab shop, the woman was clearly worse for wear/drunk and therefore concluded she couldn't consent even if she did say yes on the night. It's partly because I do believe Ched that I wo

Katchouro
24-05-2014, 12:38 AM
Oh boy.

Take no notice of the Bladesman and I've not read next doors board for a while to take anything from them.

Pull the other one. You've even quoted posts on here from next door. The views on Bladesmad aren't anywhere near as partisan as the deceitful narrative you continue to pedal.

He's just like the rest of them trying to make excuses for one of there own.

Again more banno fibs. I gave an honest answer to the query of why Evans questions the conviction, there was no opinion just the facts that were presented in court. Whilst not a scholar on the subject I'm of the mind that the gratification of an opinion without a base knowledge is meritless. People spouting off without knowing the details of the crime.

[quote="banno"]
The bloke is a rapist and should be made to serve his full sentence until he admits his wrong doing otherwise he

aussieowl
24-05-2014, 02:01 AM
"I don't entirely disagree with that. But I know a man who does, aussie - he's all about 'second chances'. Wonder if he'll chip in and disagree with you?"

What makes you think I disagree with it?...and if I did what's that have to do with with second chances?

For the record...I don't think United should take Evans back, 1)for the sake of the club..2)for the sake of those fans that don't want him back, which I believe, from what I've read, to be in the majority...SUFC need to move on imo.

banno
24-05-2014, 11:26 AM
I've read some rubbish on here over the years but the hypocritical nonsense on this thread makes me want to puke.
There isn't one person on here that would talk of second chances and differing kinds of rape if it happened to there daughter or relative.

braggyowl
24-05-2014, 02:11 PM
post of the year banno.

Rev72
24-05-2014, 05:38 PM
Post 85 :star: :star: :star:

lansdowneoldskool
25-05-2014, 08:17 AM
A well known Wednesday fan is a convicted rapist who has been jailed for a violent offence since his release.
Not one person on this thread will condemn him and the person who is most vocal has previously admitted socialising with him. "Hypocritical"?

banno
25-05-2014, 01:05 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
w
a
n
k
e
r

mcbrewer
25-05-2014, 05:32 PM
Well i don't know of a Wednesday Fan who is a convicted rapist but having said that i have absolutely no problem in condemning ALL RAPISTS including this supposedly well known Wednesdayite so you are quite wrong really aren't you.

Will you condemn ALL CONVICTED rapist Lansdown

And an anonymous fan sat in a Crowd of 20k plus is slightly different to a player on the pitch being feted because he scores goals.

lansdowneoldskool
26-05-2014, 08:43 AM
Of course I condemn all rapists, Mick - I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of banno. He loves to hang on to the outskirts of Wednesday hooligans.
He expresses his hatred of someone who has scored a few goals for United but so far has been too fearful to condemn his Barnsley drinking buddy.

Katchouro
26-05-2014, 09:52 PM
I've read some rubbish on here over the years but the hypocritical nonsense on this thread makes me want to puke.
There isn't one person on here that would talk of second chances and differing kinds of rape if it happened to there daughter or relative.

Ah the 'what if it were your ...' argument. Oft lazily traipsed out in death penalty debates. If she was my daughter I'd been angry and frustrated, but on the flip side if Evans was my son I'd feel angry and frustrated - as YOU would be.

But I'm doing my damndest to raise my kids so they won't make the same destructive lifestyle choices of both the Rapist and the Victim in this whole sorry affair.

You're a hypocrite banno, but I'll engage you, that is if you genuinely want to discuss the topic and not just use a rape victim to points score against United.

Clayton McDonald, innocent or guilty? Give me an answer and a paragraph detailing why. 'He's not guilty because

mcbrewer
26-05-2014, 11:47 PM
Clayton Donaldson went through the same trial procedure as Evans and the evidence in his case showed in the opinion of the jury that he was innocent so hes innocent no research necessary .

Katchouro
27-05-2014, 12:08 AM
So mcbrewer not only can't be bothered to read a couple of pages of text, he also can't be bothered to get the of the bloke right.

He also can't read simple instructions - yet he's able and willing to formulate strong opinions on the subject.

Not having a go at him specifically, just this lazy sluggish mental slobishness that is so prevalent.

Anyone else?

aussieowl
27-05-2014, 12:35 AM
So mcbrewer not only can't be bothered to read a couple of pages of text, he also can't be bothered to get the of the bloke right.

He also can't read simple instructions - yet he's able and willing to formulate strong opinions on the subject.

Not having a go at him specifically, just this lazy sluggish mental slobishness that is so prevalent.

Anyone else?

I think the gist of why McDonald was found not guilty is down to the prior interaction between him & the victim, they were seen together, they went to the hotel together etc...so it could be argued that McDonald might have a reasonable expectation of ***.

Evans on the other hand stole in like a thief in the night & exited via a fire escape, it could be argued she had no idea he was even there...very poorly put by me but you get the idea.

Edwyn_Chevans
28-05-2014, 12:34 PM
Won't be too long now.

I :heart: You Banno
X

braggyowl
28-05-2014, 02:12 PM
You have an anagram as a convicted rapist as your username...Go away you sick b'astard!

mcbrewer
28-05-2014, 05:13 PM

Anyone else?Or maybe a stupid typo because i was reading an article about Clayton Donaldson but then i suppose its an own goal
sStill doesn't alter the fact that McDonald went through a trial and was found to be innocent on the evidence presented.
What you and your ilk can't get your heads around is that each case in english law is a seperate entity and whilst cases can efect each other they remain seperate entities.
Why don't you do what many on your board have done possibly you as well ( can't be ****d to check ) and compare madine to a rapist ?

aussieowl
31-05-2014, 09:47 AM
You have an anagram as a convicted rapist as your username...Go away you sick b'astard!

Its more of a Spoonerism...I'll bet his real is Cedar Hunt.

braggyowl
31-05-2014, 11:14 AM
Or RAW KEN aussie if it is an anagram. >:)

banno
31-05-2014, 11:46 AM

Ah the 'what if it were your ...' argument. Oft lazily traipsed out in death penalty debates. If she was my daughter I'd been angry and frustrated, but on the flip side if Evans was my son I'd feel angry and frustrated - as YOU would be.

But I'm doing my damndest to raise my kids so they won't make the same destructive lifestyle choices of both the Rapist and the Victim in this whole sorry affair.

You're a hypocrite banno, but I'll engage you, that is if you genuinely want to discuss the topic and not just use a rape victim to points score against United.

Clayton McDonald, innocent or guilty? Give me an answer and

banno
31-05-2014, 11:47 AM
Won't be too long now.

I :heart: You Banno
X

you're not on your own, kid

braggyowl
31-05-2014, 12:10 PM

Clayton McDonald

braggyowl
31-05-2014, 12:16 PM
ffs... - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111098912&page=1)

braggyowl
31-05-2014, 12:17 PM
Post number two btw...

banno
31-05-2014, 01:10 PM

You're a hypocrite banno, but I'll engage you, that is if you genuinely want to discuss the topic and not just use a rape victim to

braggyowl
01-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Come on then Katch...Over to you...How are you gonna shift the goal posts on this one.

braggyowl
07-06-2014, 12:34 AM
BUMP.

SallyKate
08-06-2014, 01:02 PM
Evans is a rapist. Not 'a form of rapist'. He's a rapist. It doesn't matter who he plays for or whether he is a carpenter, insurance clerk or doctor. He's a rapist - a vile and loathsome rapist - get it!

To those that defend him you need help and are a danger to women (and men) too. The term for your abnormal condition is 'pseudo rapist syndrome' A very dangerous hidden ***ual abnormality and condition that for your sake, and ours, needs urgent psychiatric attention. Phone your doctor for an appointment and referral for treatment now!