PDA

View Full Version : Daily Retard

LondonKillieIII
24-04-2014, 01:01 PM
[quote]RECORD SPORT can reveal the leaguea??s top brass have ordered an urgent investigation into an alleged rule breach in Killie's 3-0 defeat to Celtic at Rugby Park last month.

SNS Group Kilmarnock's clash with Celtic is now under investigation KILMARNOCK could be plunged into crisis with the SPFL set to probe a claim that a staff member forged a playera??s signature in order to play him against Celtic.

Record Sport can reveal the leaguea??s top brass have ordered an urgent investigation into the alleged rule breach which relates to the championsa?? 3-0 win at Rugby Park last month. And, if a??found guilty, Killie could be hammered with a range of sanctions including a possible points deduction which could condemn Allan Johnstona??s team to a nerve shredding relegation play-off.

It could also provide a Premiership lifeline to a??St Mirren, Ross County, Hibs and Partick Thistle and save them from going down.

SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster refused to comment last night whe

LondonKillieIII
24-04-2014, 01:11 PM
Official Press Statement - Tamara Campbell

"OFFICIAL PRESS STATEMENT a?? TAMARA CAMPBELL

PARTIAL COPY OF STATEMENT GIVEN TO MICHAEL JOHNSTON a?? 1ST APRIL 2014

On the 14th March 2014, the office was extremely busy. Kirsten was preparing to leave the office to attend the Celtic Match at Rugby Park when I received a call from P... T..., from the Scottish Premier Football League. P... asked me to relay a message to Kirsten for her and the message was 'that if P... did not receive the contract for a player, that the transfer would not go through that day and he would not be able to play'.

I gave Kirsten the of the player and she produced a page of a Contract which had not been signed along with the rest of the document. I assumed that it had been overlooked when it was signed by all of the parties. She then proceeded to show me the signature of the player from one of the other pages of the Contract, and asked me to 'copy it' which I did onto a piece of scrap paper. I said to her a

speedy100
24-04-2014, 05:36 PM
UNBELIEVABLE :? :? :? :?

Demas
24-04-2014, 05:59 PM
Cheating ha! Disgraceful!
I suggest a 20 point deduction and a AŁ100,000 fine for this appalling act! Seems fair to me. :D

Of course this may just turn out to eb a young man unable to get Kirstin to do his will, jealousy is a nasty happening.
If true a couple of points may well be deducted,and a fine.

LondonKillieIII
25-04-2014, 09:34 AM
Ultimately, Demas, it will come down to the player in questions word against that of a disgruntled former employee.

There are many rants and raves by this former employee ready to be released on the internet that will show how loony tunes the girl is.

LondonKillieIII
25-04-2014, 09:43 AM
Another example of one of Tamara's blogs...

"Australians tend to hate 'dobbers in the workplace' with an absolute passion, and informing on your colleagues is a huge 'no-no' back there. It is the absolute height of rudeness, and the lowest act that anyone can ever do - other than actually lying about you. It makes me very angry to hear someone informing on my friends at work, especially when they are unware of what she is saying about them. I think that it is an unnecessary practice that should be discouraged and disregarded at every opportunity or it instills 'bad blood' that is very hard to get rid of."

Irony, anyone?

KillieKingdom
25-04-2014, 02:30 PM
[color=blue]Just goes to show some people can't find smart alternative ways, to get rid of any frustration and move on other than causing a fracas!

Very sad. :blue:

tanbo
25-04-2014, 10:35 PM
don't be like that demas! We're trying to send the green side of edburg doon wi u!! if the huns had brought the black n white b~~~~~~~ up we'd quite happily swapped places!!>;)

speedy100
26-04-2014, 10:16 AM
With a fight on for survival,this is the last thing we need.All our focus should be on trying to win on the park,not having to get involved in what may,or not be a pack of made up lies.

KillieKingdom
27-04-2014, 02:18 AM
[color=blue]Seconded and spot on. :blue:

LondonKillieIII
01-05-2014, 09:19 AM
Kilmarnock will face no action from the Scottish Professional Football League over allegations a club employee forged a signature on a player contract.

League lawyers interviewed a former member of staff from the club over the claims but, after investigation, found no evidence to substantiate them.

In a statement, SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster said: "A complaint was made to the SPFL by a former employee of Kilmarnock FC regarding an alleged falsification of a signature on a document intended to be submitted to The SPFL.

"An SPFL investigation into this allegation, including an interview with the complainant and a comprehensive examination of documentation, is now complete.

"The SPFL has concluded that it can identify no document which included a falsified player signature or to have been otherwise irregularly completed by the club.

"The SPFL intends to take no further action on this complaint."

Speaking to STV, Kilmarnock chairman Michael Johnston said the probe had went as

speedy100
01-05-2014, 11:20 PM
One good piece of news at last.Would it be to much for the team to follow through with a result to match it.