PDA

View Full Version : FAO: DEVONSPUR - Moyes To Take Over At Tottenham?

alan_stubbs
24-04-2014, 07:40 PM
What do you think? :)

Tottenham ponder ex-Man Utd boss David Moyes to replace Tim Sherwood.

Former Manchester United and Everton manager David Moyes has been lined up as a shock replacement for Tim Sherwood at Tottenham Hotspur despite concerns from his time at United.

According to the London Evening Standard, Moyes has been lined up as the man to replace Sherwood in the summer despite his awful short spell at Man Utd.

Moyes was sacked earlier this week after taking over United as champions and taking them down to seventh in the Premier League, below Spurs. However, the club's chairman Daniel Levy is thought to be interested in Moyes after he impressed him during his 11 years at Everton.

Moyes led Everton to a consistent spot inside the top half of the Premier League but could not hack it at Man United where the pressure got to him and he folded. Spurs are regularly struggling to get back into the top four and Champions League but many would now que

Everton_Freak
25-04-2014, 08:44 PM
To be honest the first team I though of him heading for was Spurs.

Can;t see him being out of a job too long. Those millions he's just fleeced the Bank of Manc for was even funnier than him selling them Rodwell...

What do you think DEVON?

BigAlBall12
26-04-2014, 09:12 AM
Can't see him goming to tottingham myself,saying that,never in a million years did I expect him to get the United job.That didn't last long XD

I'm getting Newcastle vibes for Moyes and at 4/1 worth a little flutter.;D