PDA

View Full Version : Where is everybody ?

alfinyalcabo
24-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Very quiet on here,it's a bit like the Marie Celeste.. XD

Have you all moved to another site whilst I have been away on holiday? :)

gaz1959
25-04-2014, 08:56 AM
Oi oi we are here and about I think Alfie

Your having an early hols ?B)

alfinyalcabo
25-04-2014, 09:11 AM
holidays all the time now Gaz,right through to November. XD

gaz1959
25-04-2014, 09:22 AM
starting earlier this year tho ;D

Be careful on your bus rides >:) XD

claw84
25-04-2014, 06:35 PM
Hi Alfie, I noticed you were on the Leeds board with regard to the death of Dr white.

It happens that he was also a regular poster on the Lions board and he was very witty without being nasty.

So a very sad loss, he was a proper footie fan. I will miss our banter together.

alfinyalcabo
25-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Hi Alfie, I noticed you were on the Leeds board with regard to the death of Dr white.

It happens that he was also a regular poster on the Lions board and he was very witty without being nasty.

So a very sad loss, he was a proper footie fan. I will miss our banter together.

Hello Claw, the Doc was all right,we used to have some good laughs with him,he was always giving me and Stan some stick about Burnley,but all in good fun,he will be missed.. He was given a global ban for some reason,some of these mods need to get a life.. Must have been one of those nights he posted when he was ****ed haha ..He re-invented himself as soiled tongue and used to post on here and Millwall mad from time to time ..

good luck to the lions in their battle against relegation,hope you get a result at the moneybags club tomorrow mate.. B)

alfinyalcabo
25-04-2014, 09:50 PM
starting earlier this year tho ;D

Be careful on your bus rides >:) XD

Dont worry Gaz,i will get the missus to knock em out if anybody causes bother again.. XD XD

paderbornclaret
27-04-2014, 08:16 PM

Hello Claw, the Doc was all right,we used to have some good laughs with him,he was always giving me and Stan some stick about Burnley,but all in good fun,he will be missed.. He was given a global ban for some reason,some of these mods need to get a life.. Must have been one of those nights he posted when he was ****ed haha ..He re-invented himself as soiled tongue and used to post on here and Millwall mad from time to time ..

good luck to the lions in their battle against relegation,hope you get a result at the moneybags club tomorrow mate.. B)[/quote]

Sad news and a shock...certainly a character. :blue:

lazaat
02-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Apologies for my absence the past week but been in London sight seeing for a few days :)

gaz1959
03-05-2014, 08:14 AM
yOU HAVE BEEN MISSED lAZ

And what sights did you see?

lazaat
03-05-2014, 09:35 AM
Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Soho, The Mall, Whitehall, China Town and lots more. Me and my 2 brothers stayed in London for a few nights so another thing we did was go to the RC Church in Cricklewood that my Mother got married in the early 50s, that is the first time we have been there. We also visited the pub where our Mother was a barmaid, it is now a listed building and is much the same as it was all those years ago...see photos below:

http://i59.tinypic.com/20770h1.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/2ptwetz.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/qwy4ns.jpg

Altobelli
03-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Nice Photos and it must have been good seeing the church that married your parents and pub she worked in all those years ago.

I don't know what it is but after looking at photo's you put on here Laz I always get dizzy :(