PDA

View Full Version : Keep an eye out

proclaimer
25-04-2014, 06:55 PM
After some of the few had a complete sense of humour by-pass last week I wonder how long it will be before our copy-cat neighbours try a fly past?

Dirtyweasel
25-04-2014, 07:10 PM
If they do, I hope the flight company insist on payment in advance.

Bazwalk
25-04-2014, 07:45 PM
I can think of better things they can spend their A?800 on.

rossendaleareaclaret
25-04-2014, 07:50 PM
I can think of better things they can spend their A?800 on.

What average wage is there players on ?

It can't be much 5/6 hundred a week ?

Dirtyweasel
25-04-2014, 07:55 PM
They don't operate any wage structure, it's quality over quantity apparently. That's why Sol and his band of merry cohorts are still on the books.

When they run out of donation/pledge money watch those fingers dip back in the charity buckets.

chief_wiggam
25-04-2014, 08:49 PM
I wonder how long it will be before our copy-cat neighbours try a fly past?

Or at least a small banner tied to the coat hangar on top of the away fans Yugo.

cunninglinguist
25-04-2014, 09:20 PM
After some of the few had a complete sense of humour by-pass last week I wonder how long it will be before our copy-cat neighbours try a fly past?

If it happened, you can be sure that our plane would fly higher before it came back down to earth.

proclaimer
25-04-2014, 11:06 PM

If it happened, you can be sure that our plane would fly higher before it came back down to earth.[/quote]

Probably, and within a few weeks it would be the biggest, with the largest ever banner and the first plane ever to have done this. :/

TallMidget
25-04-2014, 11:31 PM

A bit like the fly past you lot thought up out of nowhere (just after all the media coverage of the Old Trafford one). You're right, only a set of copy-cats would go down that route.

proclaimer
25-04-2014, 11:38 PM

A bit like the fly past you lot thought up out of nowhere (just after all the media coverage of the Old Trafford one). You're right, only a set of copy-cats would go down that route.[/quote]

You mean the one aimed at their own manager ... not their copy cat neighbours? Not sure David Moyes has a fly-by of his own planned. (although it would be funny XD )

TallMidget
25-04-2014, 11:44 PM
A fly by is a fly by.

Poor moyes. He doesn't seem capable of organising something so complicated. If he did, he'd dither until the price shot up. And then attach the wrong banner.

cunninglinguist
26-04-2014, 03:54 AM
At least they managed to do something that one of the top teams did.

Pentridge
26-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Haven't Preston, Burnley and Blackburn been doing this for years? I'm sure they even got something on Countdown ffs.

TallMidget
26-04-2014, 10:57 AM
They have indeed pence. Long before man u fans or scummers. And yet if we did it we'd be copycats. If you figure out any sense to that one please let me know.

Grannie64
26-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Skates and humour go together like chalk and cheese. It's only funny when they initiate it?????????
Very similar to Portsmyths, as long as one of them say it it's true. Little Islanders they will soon be claiming independence from the rest of Hampshire.
The bestest team on Portsea Island!!!!!!

cunninglinguist
26-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Hmmmmmm

TallMidget
26-04-2014, 03:39 PM
Skates and humour go together like chalk and cheese. It's only funny when they initiate it?????????
Very similar to Portsmyths, as long as one of them say it it's true. Little Islanders they will soon be claiming independence from the rest of Hampshire.

Been at the Sherry grannie?

Grannie64
26-04-2014, 04:19 PM

Been at the Sherry grannie?[/quote]

I know I was not aiming to high with the sarcasm...but Wooooooosh...

and apologies to Moneyfields United...

TallMidget
26-04-2014, 04:29 PM
Crossed wires grannie. I got it. It was just a bit stupid. The kind of rambling nonsense that is usually posted after a few scoops. Thought you'd been celebrating the win since early afternoon.

Grannie64
26-04-2014, 05:10 PM
Crossed wires grannie. I got it. It was just a bit stupid. The kind of rambling nonsense that is usually posted after a few scoops. Thought you'd been celebrating the win since early afternoon.

And again Woosh!!!! In that paragraph alone you show exactly how factual my post was. How you can look down that nose of yours at a lunch time post as rambling is how the Little Islander mentality works.
I was en-route to the game after spending the morning attending a company meeting at the Ageas Bowl, no drinking done prefer to attend games sober.
Freedom for Portsea Island.

BobbyPeru
26-04-2014, 05:29 PM

And again Woosh!!!! In that paragraph alone you show exactly how factual my post was. How you can look down that nose of yours at a lunch time post as rambling is how the Little Islander mentality works.
I was en-route to the game after spending the morning attending a company meeting at the Ageas Bowl, no drinking done prefer to attend games sober.
Freedom for Portsea Island.[/quote]

Brilliant! That told him. ;D

http://i60.tinypic.com/rcqbe0.jpg

Freedom for Portsea Island...boom boom (and a bit of baldy slap heading)

Scum wit...it's right up there

proclaimer
26-04-2014, 08:13 PM
Freedom for Portsea Island...boom boom (and a bit of baldy slap heading)

Scum wit...it's right up there

Yep I can see that. Freedom for those wearing Jock kits. (Blue shirts, white shorts and red socks) all minorities together eh?

Why not have freedom for Hampshire's Islanders. The 6 finger salute on Pikey Island and all that. .. just don't ask to be included in the English league... ;)

Pentridge
26-04-2014, 09:19 PM
I used to like Touche Turtle but not as much as I liked Hong Kong Phuey tbh.

TallMidget
26-04-2014, 10:55 PM

I'm guessing you are going to keep saying woooosh in the hope that one of them ends up meaning something. I admire your consistency.

Grannie64
27-04-2014, 08:15 AM

I'm guessing you are going to keep saying woooosh in the hope that one of them ends up meaning something. I admire your consistency.[/quote]

And I admire your consistency and complete lack of anything resembling a non Skate sense of humour.

TallMidget
27-04-2014, 04:21 PM
Woooooosh.

Am I funny now?

Grannie64
27-04-2014, 06:03 PM
Woooooosh.

Am I funny now?

Only among your peers... Unless you are any good at slapstick???