PDA

View Full Version : jack cork

rossendaleareaclaret
25-04-2014, 08:03 PM
Do any of you rate him ?

I think he was solid when we had our last premiership season

Rumour is Everton are after him but would he be up for sale ?

Dirtyweasel
25-04-2014, 08:12 PM
One of our stand out players of the season. Tell Everton they can have Guly, he's proper mint.

Jacks not for sale O:)

rossendaleareaclaret
25-04-2014, 08:16 PM
When he was up here he lived just down the road I used to talk to him all the time a proper down to earth lad

He was desperate for us to sign him permanently but our board was to tight as per usual we could of brought him of Chelsea for 500 000

He must be worth 5 mil now ?

Dirtyweasel
25-04-2014, 08:25 PM
If Everton wanted him they'd need to shell out nearer 30m.

rossendaleareaclaret
25-04-2014, 08:53 PM
If Everton wanted him they'd need to shell out nearer 30m.

No chance he's not worth nowhere near that pal ?

Doesn't that fat bird who inherited the club want as much money as she can get ?

Or is all that sorted now hope so I like the saints I watched saints up here a few times at city utd Liverpool when shearer le tiss Wallace flowers etc

Dirtyweasel
25-04-2014, 09:31 PM
You say 30m is too much. To us, he's priceless.

To replace him with an equivalent young Englishman would be around that kind of figure. Believe me this.

proclaimer
25-04-2014, 11:04 PM
Tell Everton they can have Guly, he's proper mint.

No fear. We are not selling Guly ... and we want Fox back. ;D

saintwayne
26-04-2014, 07:38 AM
Corky has to be the most under-rated player in the PL, it's quite baffling how he seems to go under the national radar. I've seen him linked with moves away for a paltry AŁ3M, WTF?? :?

He is perfect for the way we play, a very good footballer, comfortable in posession and good at winning the ball back too. Just needs to add goals to his game. ;D

He might not get the attention that some of our other players do, but he is an equally important cog in the team, imo.

saintwayne
26-04-2014, 04:44 PM
Corky was brilliant again today, such an important player for us. And partnered with Big Vic for the first time in Morgan's absence, it worked really well.

I've been critical of Wanyama but thought he had his best game for us today, actually looked like a 12M pound player, MOTM for me.

We are blessed to have so many options in central midfield, if only we had that depth in other areas...

tumbles
26-04-2014, 05:38 PM
Corky was brilliant again today, such an important player for us. And partnered with Big Vic for the first time in Morgan's absence, it worked really well.

I've been critical of Wanyama but thought he had his best game for us today, actually looked like a 12M pound player, MOTM for me.

We are blessed to have so many options in central midfield, if only we had that depth in other areas...

Agree with that Wayne, and I thought Davis was superb today as well, we were dominant from start to finish, just a shame we couldn't score a goal on our own.

And for me Cork has been one of our most consistent performers over the last two seasons.

Dirtyweasel
26-04-2014, 05:58 PM
Davis was MOTM. MIdfield bossed the game, Wanyama and Cork outstanding, but Davis was the main man.

We were good for the win from the off. Credit to Everton for trying to match us at playing football and not resort to a defensive hoofball strategy like Cardiff, West Ham etc.

A thoroughly enjoyable afternoon of quality PL entertainment. Football as it should be played B)

chief_wiggam
26-04-2014, 08:05 PM
I thought that Cork tried his luck with a few more shots today.
One day one shot will go in for the lad.

The_Bison
28-04-2014, 06:54 PM
I think he will go sadly , MoPo has picked Vic and spider over him when fit , he is entering the last year of his contract as well so we won't get market value. We have been solid in the centre due to the fact we have those 3. I think we will lose him or spider in summer but I hope not.

rossendaleareaclaret
28-04-2014, 07:31 PM
I think he could be a possible signing for us at the right price ?

kernow
29-04-2014, 05:33 AM
AŁ30 million is about the right price.

PonyFiddlerReturns
29-04-2014, 06:26 AM
30million for jack Cork???? :?

Behave! Good player, but no way is he worth A?30million, no chance! He's never even scored !!