PDA

View Full Version : Deluded/Talking Boll****

WHU
25-04-2014, 08:21 PM
It's gone full circle. It's not West Ham supporters spouting this any more.

c+p

Hammers manager Sam Allardyce chooses to ignore criticism of his teama??s playing style.

West Ham United's manager Sam Allardyce holds his head in his hands.

West Ham fans may have something different to say, but Hammers boss Sam Allardyce insists there is no reason for his team to change their style next season.

Supporters booed them team off despite a victory over Hull City in March and were at it again following Saturdaya??s loss to Crystal Palace, but the manager is not perturbed by it.

a??You can only change with the team you get,a?? he insisted. a??Style is just a label that everybody uses against me no matter what style I play.

a??I am never going to get rid of that because the style I play is not what they say, just as it wasna??t at Bolton. But when the tag is laid down that is it, you cana??t get rid of it so you just ignore it,a?? he said.

Recent performances have been criticised for bei

nz_bonzo
26-04-2014, 04:51 AM
"You can only change with the team you get"

The guy has been backed financially it's his team no more excuses, makes me cringe just reading it

bones
26-04-2014, 06:55 AM
You can't tell me gold and Sullivan don't read fat blokes words of wisdom and for him to say you got to play what you're given after they have put so much money into the team, you can't tell me it won't give em the hump.1 thing that is written in stone with fat bloke is its always someone Else's fault and everyone else is wrong.Fat blokes plays 1 way,only 1 player in front of ball ie Kevin Davies, Carroll, everyone else behind the ball.Still don't think whu are 100% safe from going down and that's all down to fat bloke.Just hope WHEN fat bloke leaves the club don't put out the same olds bulls@it out to the media, "thank you for all the good work blar blar blar". hope the club are honest and say" had to let you go allardyce cos you did your best to ruin the traditions of a great club, now go away and manager a level you deserve ie division 1 or 2.COYI

bonzosbest74
26-04-2014, 08:27 AM
Careful WHU, Ears will accuse you of making it up and demand you post a link. . . . . . .that lovely Allardyce would never say such things. ;D

Ironsides
26-04-2014, 08:49 AM
'The team you get, wtf?

Adrian, Demel, Armero, Nolan, Diame, Jarvis, Downing, Carroll, all purchased by him all played last time. This bloke is the deluded one, not us. Tw@t!

WHU
26-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Careful WHU, Ears will accuse you of making it up and demand you post a link. . . . . . .that lovely Allardyce would never say such things. ;D

i take no pleasure from it mate, truly

;D XD

dagenhamJohn
26-04-2014, 11:34 AM
definately staunch you have to give him that..

this quote should interest Whiskyman..

I can't understand why people can't understand we're a results-driven business based on what happens," he added.

"All the money you earn is based on results. It's a results-driven formula." ;D :)

make of it what you wish..

come on you Irons - view external link (http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11685/9283703/premier-league-west-ham-boss-sam-allardyce-insists-he-wont-change-his-philos)

Whiskyman
26-04-2014, 12:55 PM

I can't understand why people can't understand we're a results-driven business based on what happens," he added.

"All the money you earn is based on results. It's a results-driven formula." ;D :)

come on you Irons

It is a results driven business. It always has been and always will be. The biggest earners have always been the most successful. Why SA thinks he is the only one who has this sussed beats me tbh. Football was results driven before Allardyce, and it will still be results driven long after he's put out to grass.

dagenhamJohn
26-04-2014, 01:09 PM

come on you Irons

It is a results driven business. It always has been and always will be. The biggest earners have always been the most successful. Why SA thinks he is the only one who has this sussed beats me tbh. Football was results driven before Allardyce, and it will still be results driven long after he's put out to grass.[/quote]which is when?
before or after the results driven business,
can't have it both ways ;D

heart or head as they say...

Norfolkammer
26-04-2014, 01:31 PM
It would be interesting to know how any times West Ham have appeared on Sky Sports this season. We must be one of the lowest in terms of game coverage in the Premiership. The stats don't lie Sam - we play sh6t3 football - home and away!