PDA

View Full Version : Another Random Team selection by the tinkerman

bassman
26-04-2014, 01:53 PM
----randolph------
caddis-----thorpe----spector!!!---hancox

huws----adeyemi--reilly

burke--zigic---novak

no macheda in starting line up ,spector at centre half against smith ???? trampled underfoot springs to mind , and with martin on the bench maddening, novak just back from injury will not be close enough to zigic and that means zig will be up front with two up his ass as per usual , we should have macheda and zigic as a two man attack , i predict another disaster , maybe a draw if we are lucky , but a draw will not be good enough , he makes me want to bang my head against the desk !

bassman
26-04-2014, 03:03 PM
so far its working , zig is a man on a mission , on fire in the first half running faster than jonno has ever seen him , he;s winning pretty much everything in the air , pity he's on his own a bit , we've missed chances too so hope it doesn't haunt us later we need a win

bassman
26-04-2014, 03:35 PM
as i feared matt smith outjumps our defence to score , then again to lay it on for mccormack , we're getting nowt from the ref zigic and macheda both pulled down and ref waves it away , blackpool 2 goals up and we're bottom 3 , well done clark top decision not to play your tallest defenders or your strongest forward line from the kick off

bassman
26-04-2014, 03:52 PM
og caddis , and macheda scores 1-3 , need a miracle now 4 points from last 2 games

bassman
26-04-2014, 04:08 PM
the clark apologists will say its not his fault but not playing martin at centre or macheda from the off has cost us the game , we now hold two records the longest winless streak at home in the clubs history and the championships history and also one of the worst runs in the whole of europe , well done clark for guiding us to something to cheer this season

viperblue
26-04-2014, 08:18 PM
Looks like LC only learnt part of the lesson from last week and playing Novak , just back from injury when Maca is young fit and raring to go but left on the bench
Spector at centre back???????
KKKK RRRROO

fingles
26-04-2014, 08:49 PM
Spot on.Hadthe same conversation in the pub before the game.