PDA

View Full Version : Burnley match

MickMillsMoustache
26-04-2014, 05:11 PM
So, looks like none of us were on the board!:s

I couldn't because we were having a stair-lift fitted for Mrs. MMM and they wouldn't let me upstairs (where me PC is) because of Elf & Safety!

And so again - we stay where we are in the Championship with what I consider The Town bogie team Wolves coming up.

Fulham (the fools!) let Nartch off, so they're holding on by the skin of their teeth. :O

Well, nice chatting with you lads. XD

gooseman
27-04-2014, 11:40 AM
Sorry to hear that Mrs MMM needs stair lift.Have to admit first time i came down stairs was on my bum luckily after physio i was able to use stairs with rail on each side still a bit of a struggle at times even after nearly 6 years. :blue:

rossendaleareaclaret
27-04-2014, 11:48 AM
Another team that's come to turf moor and got owned

MickMillsMoustache
27-04-2014, 03:36 PM
Sorry to hear that Mrs MMM needs stair lift.Have to admit first time i came down stairs was on my bum luckily after physio i was able to use stairs with rail on each side still a bit of a struggle at times even after nearly 6 years. :blue:

Thanks Goose, yeah she can walk a few steps with a stick but up and down stairs is another matter.

As you well know, strokes take people in different ways (I'm told one on the RH side is the bad one as it affects speech), so it is really nice to know that you a managing. :)

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
29-04-2014, 09:21 PM
Another team that's come to turf moor and got owned

"that's" ? Another team that is come to turf moor and got owned? Sorry what :? XD