PDA

View Full Version : Look on the bright side pumpkin pickers

boywonder
26-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Missing out on the play offs means your guaranteed a carrot munching turnip picking derby against Norwich.
Oooooooooooohhh yaaaarhhhhh.

Itfc_In_Hull_2011
29-04-2014, 09:23 PM
Missing out on the play offs means your guaranteed a carrot munching turnip picking derby against Norwich.

Come to gloat? Seriously I would like to get to the Premier League the right way and not pay over the odds for players that earn far more than they are worth.

Funny how you never came back after we beat you in the snow XD Yes I have a good memory. Silly boy I thought the kids had gone back to school XD XD

MickMillsMoustache
30-04-2014, 04:02 PM

Come to gloat? Seriously I would like to get to the Premier League the right way and not pay over the odds for players that earn far more than they are worth.

Funny how you never came back after we beat you in the snow XD Yes I have a good memory. Silly boy I thought the kids had gone back to school XD XD[/quote]

Don't rise to the bait Hull - those sort of people have so little in their lives, so it is best to take pity on them by letting them have their moment of "fun"

philcanary
05-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Just another village missing its idiot XD

OTBC

MickMillsMoustache
05-05-2014, 08:28 PM

OTBC

Hi Phil - apologies for my outburst earlier in the season - no hard feelings?

So, I see people complaining on your board about the lack of "fans", but that's the way it goes - there's just the four of us now holding the fort until we go up next season. XD

But you're always welcome here, as posters are thin on the ground on the Nartch board. >:)

See you at Portman Road sometime late this year then? ;D

philcanary
06-05-2014, 02:51 PM

OTBC

So, I see people complaining on your board about the lack of "fans", but that's the way it goes - there's just the four of us now holding the fort until we go up next season. XD

But you're always welcome here, as posters are thin on the ground on the Nartch board. >:)

See you at Portman Road sometime late this year then? ;D[/quote]

Amazing the way these boards have dropped off. I ran a predictions comp only up until last season and everyone paid me a fiver to enter which went to the winners chosen charity. Had over 20 entrants and now can get 20 comments a month XD

Looking forward to the impending derbies and maybe we can get a bit of cross board banter up and running once again.

Who are your regulars on here now then?

What happened to Benfol

MickMillsMoustache
06-05-2014, 04:11 PM

OTBC

See you at Portman Road sometime late this year then? ;D[/quote]

Amazing the way these boards have dropped off. I ran a predictions comp only up until last season and everyone paid me a fiver to enter which went to the winners chosen charity. Had over 20 entrants and now can get 20 comments a month XD

Looking forward to the impending derbies and maybe we can get a bit of cross board banter up and running once again.

Who are your reg

philcanary
06-05-2014, 05:09 PM
Its a shame because we used to have some decent banter between the 2 boards. I know since the server change a fair few couldn't get back on using their olds and needed to re register etc and when they saw the board was so dead they just gave up.

I'd love it to get busy again but alas the birds have definitely flown from this place and our gaff alike.

Would've been nice to have got some kind of predictions comp up between the boards for the upcoming season now we are in the same league once again (barring a miracle that is..It just aint gonna happen :()

OTBC

MickMillsMoustache
06-05-2014, 05:46 PM
I don't know why they thought a new server was needed as the speed on match days is no faster. Load of toot.

(barring a miracle that is..It just aint gonna happen :()

It's never over until the proverbial fat lady! :)

Ooooh, cross board prediction? Could cause a few ructions! XD

philcanary
06-05-2014, 07:13 PM

Several of your guys used to enter my prediction league (Ma7gic, JTTB, Benfolds etc) and was funny watching them predict Norwich losses every week XD

We even met up at a artificial pitch in Ipswich somewhere and played for a charity cup once...Norwich won on Penalties for what its worth. ;D

OTBC

kerry16
06-05-2014, 08:29 PM
Welcome back Phil i have seen a few Norwich matches online and although it hurts to say it you have played well and have some good players but it seems to me just unable to score the goals that would have kept you in the Prem do you expect many will leave?

MickMillsMoustache
07-05-2014, 05:34 AM

Several of your guys used to enter my prediction league (Ma7gic, JTTB, Benfolds etc) and was funny watching them predict Norwich losses every week XD

We even met up at a artificial pitch in Ipswich somewhere and played for a charity cup once...Norwich won on Penalties for what its worth. ;D

OTBC[/quote]

WOW! Quite a history there...:)