PDA

View Full Version : Liam Trotter?

garyp1803
26-04-2014, 08:07 PM
I obviously know a few of you tossers on here, but what is your honest opinion on Liam Trotter?;D

It seems like Dougie loves him, as does Eric and Culsh ;D but I just don't get it, he's a lazy player, he doesn't seem to be interested most of the time and I think we can do better.

What is your honest opinion on him and should Dougie sign him in the summer?

Whatsmore
26-04-2014, 08:22 PM
ffin ell gary were does one start on the little waste of space I feel I don't want to try and make reason out of my views on him so I wont bother to be reasonable and just point out my view.hes a soft southern mummys boy and pansy,hes quite talented but only in the moaning wage stealing type way.hes arrogant and lazy with a chip on his shoulder that reads im a useless fckwit but its not my fault,im uneducated again not my fault,and if I didn't steal a wage at football I would steal,well think I may leave it there but you get my drift gary :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: lads I think I had better bugger of to bed I thought I was replying about sordel but I suppose trotter fits in to my views nearly the sameway

danm1992
26-04-2014, 08:28 PM
I didn't see him play today. Apparently he was the star of the show.

I've seen flashes of a good player, just not enough. He spends too much time floating around the pitch, not seeing anything of the ball. Then there's the times where he does get on the ball and just wastes it.

It'd be nice if he was any good, given that he's available for free in the summer.

garyp1803
26-04-2014, 08:37 PM
I remember a few weeks ago, I asked a Millwall fan what his opinion on Liam Trotter was and he replied Trotter was something of an "Enigma" I checked the meaning out on online and it said "A person or thing that is mysterious or difficult to understand"

No wonder Dougie loves him, talk about being separated at birth! :D

itsintheblood
26-04-2014, 08:37 PM
What games i've seen him play in he's been mostly disappointing or shoite :D

But if we can get him for nowt and on half the wages Mears is on, go for it ;D

danm1992
26-04-2014, 08:41 PM
[quote="garyp1803"

No wonder Dougie loves him, talk about being separated at birth! :D[/quote]

danm1992 likes this.

(Like feature not working. Get it sorted mods.)

Whatsmore
26-04-2014, 09:20 PM
danm the like it mode been fcked for months mate ive seen loads of posts I would have used it on especialy erm klassers ;D

garyp1803
26-04-2014, 09:24 PM
danm the like it mode been fcked for months mate ive seen loads of posts I would have used it on especialy erm klassers ;DIt's been confirmed, that Klassnic is actually Feddygreen.

itsintheblood
26-04-2014, 09:31 PM
danm the like it mode been fcked for months mate ive seen loads of posts I would have used it on especialy erm klassers ;DIt's been confirmed, that Klassnic is actually Feddygreen.
[/quote]

Well i never, you must be joking ;)

klassnic
27-04-2014, 03:36 AM
Liam trotter seems ok
he is still finding his feet

and he scored today !

I hope he works with spearing well as he did well for millwall.

Great result today, shame the results are coming to late

So who's going to brazil lads any bolton fans going ?