PDA

View Full Version : Over to you Mr Swann

fletcher9
26-04-2014, 11:17 PM
Congratulations to Russ for getting us out of this atrocious league.
Congratulations to the squad for the hard work over the last nine months which ultimately achieved the goal we all so desperately desired.

Let us enjoy the game next week and see if we can sneak the title (unlikely, I know).

Then it's all down to Peter Swann. I think we are all aware that this squad is way short of competing in League One. Despite our results the football produced has often been dire and we have ground out results with precious little entertainment. So four or five quality signings in the summer are an absolute necessity or the celebrations will be very short lived and another relegation struggle will ensue.

messiron
29-04-2014, 12:02 AM
Congratulations to Russ for getting us out of this atrocious league.
Congratulations to the squad for the hard work over the last nine months which ultimately achieved the goal we all so desperately desired.

Let us enjoy the game next week and see if we can sneak the title (unlikely, I know).

Then it's all down to Peter Swann. I think we are all aware that this squad is way short of competing in League One. Despite our results the football produced has often been dire and we have ground out results with precious little entertainment. So four or five quality signings in the summer are an absolute necessity or the celebrations will be very short lived and another relegation struggle will ensue.

i think you will find the club are well ahead on what will be needed next season.