PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 36)

CAMiller
27-04-2014, 05:18 AM
millermadlad is one of eight players wrapping up their season in week 36 and he takes the weekly win with 27pts and probably secures a top 5 finish. Tenpast_Chelsea takes the silver medal, ilikecarling the bronze and donkey ears for curly9 and Tuftydivot with just 4pts.

So after 36 weeks of action it will all come down to next week to decide whether KILL_YOUR_HEROES, TimeforAle or AberdeenMiller lift the PL trophy for 2013-2014. KYH is in the driving seat but there have been 6 weeks this season when there was a 20+ pts differential between 2 of those 3 so although she's gargling with olive oil the fat lady is not singing yet. In addition, with only about a dozen set to be playing the 5pt bonus for the weekly win is within anyone's reach and could be invaluable.

Entering for fun without the pressure obviously helps Brin as had your score counted you would have been joint weekly winner. Maybe do the same next week and sell your predictions to TFA. Any of the top 3 are welcome to email

Brin
27-04-2014, 09:20 AM
'Gargling with olive oil'...yuk! remember having to swallow a spoonful everyday when I was in junior school...

As for Curly9 dipping with a special pair of donkey ears means I've pipped him this season...:D

Typical that I finally pick out a high score when my season's already over..never mind there's always next season...

TimeforAle
27-04-2014, 08:27 PM
I concede...ok not just yet, one last smash!!!! Let's go