PDA

View Full Version : Vile Ranger

aussieowl
27-04-2014, 07:05 AM
What a complete & utter Muppet this guy is...wtf is wrong with him, needs to be locked up & taught a lesson...I'm glad he is no longer near our club, needs his head checking the fkin loser...why are prks like this gifted with football talents. - view external link (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nile-ranger-caught-cctv-hitting-3463624)

GreasyChipBeattie
27-04-2014, 08:42 AM
What a complete & utter Muppet this guy is...wtf is wrong with him, needs to be locked up & taught a lesson...I'm glad he is no longer near our club, needs his head checking the fkin loser...why are prks like this gifted with football talents.

Possibly the other way round Aussie?
Talented kids going off the rails because they can't handle the money/success/fame?

cazzaswfc
27-04-2014, 05:02 PM
Could be greasy, see it all the time.

Everyone always assumes it the life of Riley to be a young footballer, no pressures ( compared to the rest of us) money fame etc.

A footballers life starts at 16 ,often moving away from home for the first time and for a lot of them, they are not adults, at times worst for the ones that don't have to move. I know of a couple of lads from your academy that have totally messed up their potential due to outside influences, suddenly they have hundreds of hanger ons, any girl they want and a total lack of understanding of "real" life, still try an knock around with their school friends who expect them. To get them in nightclubs for free, pay for everything and don't understand why they try and say that they can't just come to a party, down to the pub etc, then the peer pressure of "forgetting your roots"kicks in.

Fr a lot of younger players society has changed, they don't come from 2.4 households anymore, at times they don't get the correct guidance

GreasyChipBeattie
27-04-2014, 07:23 PM
[quote="cazzaswfc"]Could be greasy, see it all the time.

Everyone always assumes it the life of Riley to be a young footballer, no pressures ( compared to the rest of us) money fame etc.

A footballers life starts at 16 ,often moving away from home for the first time and for a lot of them, they are not adults, at times worst for the ones that don't have to move. I know of a couple of lads from your academy that have totally messed up their potential due to outside influences, suddenly they have hundreds of hanger ons, any girl they want and a total lack of understanding of "real" life, still try an knock around with their school friends who expect them. To get them in nightclubs for free, pay for everything and don't understand why they try and say that they can't just come to a party, down to the pub etc, then the peer pressure of "forgetting your roots"kicks in.

Fr a lot of younger players society has changed, they don't come from 2.4 households anymore

lansdowneoldskool
28-04-2014, 11:35 AM
He'd already served time for his part in an armed robbery before arriving at Hillsborough. I must have missed those protests about Wednesday signing a criminal.

braggyowl
28-04-2014, 11:49 AM
Yeah, you must have.

FFS some of the replies from pigs a lately are fckin pathetic!

Rotherhamowl10
28-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Yeah, you must have.

lansdowneoldskool can't see the wood for the tree's.

His obsession and hatred towards our club is so much that he cant even bring himself to condemn a convicted rapist; purely on the basis he once played for the club he supports.

Instead, he likes to resort to scoring points and thinks that the condemning of what Ched Evans did is somehow an attack against his club.

cazzaswfc
28-04-2014, 05:36 PM
He'd already served time for his part in an armed robbery before arriving at Hillsborough. I must have missed those protests about Wednesday signing a criminal.

Wasn't he 15 at the time, kind of goes with what GCB and me pointed out, kids make mistakes, clubs give 2nd or 3rd chances however some are influenced negatively and just never change. I'd say at times you have to take a chance but players like ranger would already be in jail if it wasn't for football.

Some ( very few) do realize what they have messed up and change things, friendship groups etc and do what they can ( Kyle Macfazdean and Jamie Vardy two examples)

Now put the stick down and be sensible.

aussieowl
28-04-2014, 08:53 PM
Yeah, you must have.

His obsession and hatred towards our club is so much that he cant even bring himself to condemn a convicted rapist; purely on the basis he once played for the club he supports.

Instead, he likes to resort to scoring points and thinks that the condemning of what Ched Evans did is somehow an attack against his club.[/quote]

^^^like it^^^

lansdowne, mate, keep the noise down in the back pocket, no one cares what you think...XD "think" XD XD

lansdowneoldskool
29-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Yeah, you must have.

Instead, he likes to resort to scoring points and thinks that the condemning of what Ched Evans did is somehow an attack against his club.[/quote]

Nonsense, southbarnsleyowl. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of banno's comments about Evans. He even claimed that "a large proportion of pork would drink with a rapist". He's previously admitted doing just that and refused to condemn the man's actions.

Rotherhamowl10
29-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Yeah, you must have.

Nonsense, southbarnsleyowl. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of banno's comments about Evans. He even claimed that "a large proportion of pork would drink with a rapist". He's previously admitted doing just that and refused to condemn the man's actions.[/quote]

Point proven really.

Obsessed with SWFC and gets wound up by Banno - like the majority of users who pop o

lansdowneoldskool
29-04-2014, 12:51 PM
banno's infantile comments about don't wind me up. I just think it's a litle sad that none of you pull him up because he follows the same team. On another thread he claimed that "large proportions of pork" would drink with a rapist - something he'd previously admitted doing.

He's had chances to condemn the rapist and won't.

Cue the usual boring responses from his lickspittles like aussie.

aussieowl
29-04-2014, 09:20 PM
[quote="lansdowneoldskool" would drink with a rapist - something he'd previously admitted doing.

Cue the usual boring responses from his lickspittles like aussie.[/quote]

I said...keep the noise down, that boring enough for you gutless...offer still stands by the way, as always I won't hold my breath.

banno
29-04-2014, 09:45 PM
[quote="lansdowneoldskool" would drink with a rapist - something he'd previously admitted doing.

?????????
i smell bull5h1t and quite a bit of bending the truth.

aussieowl
29-04-2014, 11:01 PM
?????????

Bend it like lansdowne.

Rotherhamowl10
30-04-2014, 10:37 AM

What a hypocrite - you are doing the exact same thing you are accusing someone else of doing!

I've not seen any posts from banno doing what you are accusing him of, but I am sure if you feel so strongly about it you can direct your questions to him...I don't see what them comments have to do with a convicted rapist walking back into his highly paid job - my point all along.

lansdowneoldskool
30-04-2014, 11:38 AM
What a hypocrite - you are doing the exact same thing you are accusing someone else of doing!

I've not seen any posts from banno doing what you are accusing him of, but I am sure if you feel so strongly about it you can direct your questions to him...I don't see what them comments have to do with a convicted rapist walking back into his highly paid job - my point all along.

So your gripe is about wages?

Still nobody comments on sharing a drink with the known hooligan - what

banno
30-04-2014, 12:22 PM

So your gripe is about wages?

Still nobody comm

lansdowneoldskool
30-04-2014, 02:10 PM
There will be a few pork who have drank in the travellers

Jesus, how old are you.

You know who he is. You've been repeatedly questioned about him previously and wouldn't condemn him.

lansdowneoldskool
30-04-2014, 02:20 PM
?????????

Bend it like lansdowne.[/quote]

I'm surprised the lickspittle didn't back up pea-brain banno on this one: - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111580036)

banno
30-04-2014, 03:49 PM
There will be a few pork who have drank in the travellers

Jesus, how old are you.

You know who he is. You've been repeatedly questioned about him previously and wouldn't condemn him.[/quote]

Ffs it's magnus Magnusson
Questioned by who?
loon?
I think so ;-)
You only have to ask and I will tell you, I've Nowt to hide

banno
30-04-2014, 03:53 PM
?????????

Bend it like lansdowne.[/quote]

I'm surprised the lickspittle didn't back up pea-brain banno on this one:[/quote]

XD XD XD XD
You either had that saved or you spent a long time trailing through your board looking for that.
You can't say it didn't have the desired effect :-)

lansdowneoldskool
30-04-2014, 04:28 PM
You still haven't condemned your rapist drinking buddy.

banno
30-04-2014, 09:14 PM

We just wouldn't have woman beaters and rapists playing for THE WEDNESDAY
WAWAW

lansdowneoldskool
13-05-2014, 08:30 AM

WAWAW[/quote]

Thoughts on Danny Cadamarteri being employed by your academy?

banno
13-05-2014, 11:01 AM

WAWAW[/quote]

Thoughts on Danny Cadamarteri being employed by your academy?[/quote]

not happy if honest but you're just a d1ck trying to defend the undefendable.
if a rapist turned up in sheffield before ched, most porkers would want to take him apart. but in the true fashion of fickle blunts you change your ways when its someone who might score the odd goal for you.
there is loads of players that probably don't deserve the chance of playing professional football for a living and all the privileges it brings, ched evans is on the next level up from them! what makes him even worse than most scum is that he hasn't even the balls to admit his guilt!

lansdowneoldskool
13-05-2014, 01:41 PM

WAWAW[/quote]

[/quote]

What's your mate's favourite tipple?

banno
13-05-2014, 03:09 PM

WAWAW[/quote]

[/quote]

What's your mate's favourite tipple?[/quote]

lager, and yours?
you do know i'm hetero***ual and this isn't a dating site!