PDA

View Full Version : Car reg SP11URZ

Mystic
27-04-2014, 03:34 PM
Hi guys I have recently purchased a car with this reg. Wondered if it would be of interest to anyone??

EngNor
28-04-2014, 06:31 AM
To a dyslexic maybe. ;)

Hammerman69
28-04-2014, 03:08 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

frogiron
29-04-2014, 08:48 AM
I have purchased a 1992 Vauxhall Nova with special alloys, tinted windows and an exhaust the size of a dustbin.

The Reg No. is AVB15BEST - wondered if anyone was interested.

I bought it from a Spurs fan - can't say who obviously - but Dev mate, I found some Biactol Spot Cream and a Baseball Cap in the glovebox. Do you want them back?
;D ;D

davee59
29-04-2014, 12:32 PM
:O
I have purchased a 1992 Vauxhall Nova with special alloys, tinted windows and an exhaust the size of a dustbin.

I bought it from a Spurs fan - can't say who obviously - but Dev mate, I found some Biactol Spot Cream and a Baseball Cap in the glovebox. Do you want them back?
;D ;D

:D :D :D
You always make me laugh Froggie, the way that you make fools of so many spammers on your own board is a joy to behold. :O
Are you really not English?

frogiron
29-04-2014, 05:15 PM
Hello Davee -

Life's too short to be serious much of the time mate.

Hope you're well.

And hope you're ready for a damn good thrashing this weekend when Sam's silky, fluid style and appreciation of the beautiful game unleashes wave after wave of pinpoint passing, ghost-like movement and Brazilian-level close ball control, overwhelming your lot in a tsunami of flowing grace.

I think I need a lie down...:blue:

;D

hammeredhome
29-04-2014, 06:55 PM

;D ;D

You always make me laugh Froggie, the way that you make fools of so many spammers on your own board is a joy to behold. :O
Are you really not English?[/quote]

A joy to behold, he's a f.ucking roundhead.>:( >:(

And NO, he's not English.>:) >:) >:)

frogiron
29-04-2014, 08:11 PM

;D ;D

And NO, he's not English.>:) >:) >:)[/quote]

XD XD

Stevenage.

Home of all things sophisticated, tasteful and refined.:star:

You floppy-hatted royalist forelock tugger. ;D

hammeredhome
29-04-2014, 08:22 PM

;D ;D

XD XD

Stevenage.

You floppy-hatted royalist forelock tugger. ;D[/quote]

Stevenage, there you are then, f.ucking Irish p

EngNor
30-04-2014, 06:05 AM

;D ;D

XD XD

Stevenage.

You floppy-hatted royalist forelock tugger. ;D[/quote

frogiron
30-04-2014, 09:37 AM

;D ;D

XD XD

Stevenage.

You flopp

DEVONSPUR
30-04-2014, 07:55 PM

;D ;D

Yes please Froggy!!

Micky keeps on pestering me for their return!!

XD XD XD

Many years ago I had a girlfriend from Pin Green, Stevenage...

She was the cultural attachA? for Herts as I recall...nice tits tho'
;D

frogiron
01-05-2014, 07:53 AM
Dev -

Nothing wrong with Stevenage girls mate. Feisty, would hold their own in a barfight, drink you under the table before eating two kebabs and a curry, then still do a good days hod carrying after only two hours sleep. I ove 'em :heart:

DEVONSPUR
01-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Dev -

Nothing wrong with Stevenage girls mate. Feisty, would hold their own in a barfight, drink you under the table before eating two kebabs and a curry, then still do a good days hod carrying after only two hours sleep. I ove 'em :heart:

You missed out the benefits claims for their 7 kids with different Fathers!!

Good job I never generalise!!
;D