PDA

View Full Version : Tannadice stand Shrek

dasdeid
27-04-2014, 04:55 PM
Misfortune to attend Tannadice and watch team pumped by a much superior tactical aware side .. McCall got tactics wrong again

Another misfortune was being sat within range of a spectacle wearing male (40-50yrs) eejit who bellowed constant abuse directed McCall from kickoff for 80 minutes (he left early)

Aware entitled to an opinion but this became an embarrassment to those sat around and gladly hope never to encounter him again.
We were all watching same game and did not require a verbal commentary of abysmal performace.
Shortly before half-time he became subject steward monitoring .. this did not deter :(

Majority thought sat beside drum would have been improvement XD
I sympathise those sat beside Fir Park

ouialpha
27-04-2014, 06:40 PM
That seemed to be the norm before the drummer boys and the youngsters at the far end of the East stand! What I mean is that there were more moaning voices than those shouting encouragement...what they hoped to achieve by shouting abuse at their own players/management I have no idea????? Now there have been plenty of times I have disagreed with team selections, substitutions and the like however, when the guys are on the park I believe that encouragement is always better than negativity and more likely to produce positive results...just a thought;D
As an aside, do people remember when we finished second to Rangers in the league we lost 6 - 1 to Dundee utd at Tannadice...and that was after Tommy Coyne (son of god) had put us in front:)

skippy91
27-04-2014, 10:08 PM
Totally agree... but I also total understand how and why fans vent their frustrstions on the players/ management during and after dismal displays.