PDA

View Full Version : chris humphrey

wellin
27-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Well fan here. Just on to see how chris humphrey doing for preston. He came to you from us last season. He was always a frustrating character, the guy has pace to burn but his final ball was never the best. He did have some cracking games for us and on his day was a decent player, but his good games were few and far between.

gardsPNE
29-04-2014, 07:22 AM
Well what can I say about Humphreys, like you said he has pace to spare and then some and on his day he is definitely the business. Like you said though he is hit and miss and at times he can be very frustating. I personally dont find his final ball the weak part of his game as I have found his crossing to be to be up there with anybody I have seen, its his control of the ball when at his feet thats the problem. In my opinion the best thing you can do with him is pass the ball a couple of yards in front of him for him to run onto and he looks a totally different player. Play it to his feet and the ball could and does go anywhere. If our midfielders played it in front of him more often he would be a fantastic asset in our side.