PDA

View Full Version : Keep calm you'll be safe

pfcsteve72
27-04-2014, 08:03 PM
Wigan need the win at Birmingham to secure the last play off spot (and Birmingham are toilet at the moment)

Leicester will want to get over that 100 point mark

Bournemouth have nothing to play for now

[SIZE=7][B][COLOR=DARKBLUE][U]COME ON YOU LIONS!!!

lion1
28-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Thanks steve and glad to see pompey out of danger,a good old club much like ours.

how times have changed exchangeing good wishs from pompey to millwall!! I recall some tough games on the pitch and off it as well...;D ;D

all the best

zampa100
28-04-2014, 01:47 PM
how can we keep calm,but it might be better after Tuesday evening

pfcsteve72
28-04-2014, 03:19 PM
Thanks steve and glad to see pompey out of danger,a good old club much like ours.

how times have changed exchangeing good wishs from pompey to millwall!! I recall some tough games on the pitch and off it as well...;D ;D

all the bestI work with a couple of Millwall lads, and we always talk about the past between Portsmouth and Millwall, like you say we're both good old clubs

claw84
28-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Yes thanks Steve, like Lion 1 said its good to see you out of danger.

I look for your results as an ex-Marine I served some time in Pompey.

rossendaleareaclaret
28-04-2014, 05:35 PM

all the bestI work with a couple of Millwall lads, and we always talk about the past between Portsmouth and Millwall, like you say we're both good old clubs[/quote]

Let me get this right you work with a Bournemouth fan millwall fan Torquay and a Burnley fan ?

**** me where do you work or is it all in your imagination ?

An ex ACTIVE pompey hooligan liking millwall ?

I'm sure the 657 and bushwakers hate each other ?

Your just a big groverling billy bull****ter me think

pfcsteve72
28-04-2014, 06:33 PM

all the bestI work with a couple of Millwall lads, and we always talk about the past between Portsmouth and Millwall, like you say we're both good old clubs[/quote]

Let me get this right you work with a Bournemouth fan millwall fan Torquay and a Burnley fan ?

Your just a big groverling billy bull****ter me think[/quote]I also work with Tottenham Liverpool Chelsea Sunderland Leyton orient Leeds and Manchester utd fans, and i really can't see [size=4]

frenchlion
28-04-2014, 06:37 PM
I think I can better that. Before I retired I used to work with PSG, Marseilles,Rennes fans in France and Saints,Palace,Pompey and Foxes fans in the UK...all good fun.

rossendaleareaclaret
28-04-2014, 06:58 PM

Your just a big groverling billy bull****ter me think[/quote]I also work with Tottenham Liverpool Chelsea Sunderland Leyton orient Leeds and Manc

pfcsteve72
28-04-2014, 07:12 PM
WRONG again dickhead, are you really going to ruin another thread???

rossendaleareaclaret
28-04-2014, 07:16 PM
WRONG again dickhead, are you really going to ruin another thread???

Only yours Billy

No mates

pfcsteve72
29-04-2014, 06:58 AM
I think I can better that. Before I retired I used to work with PSG, Marseilles,Rennes fans in France and Saints,Palace,Pompey and Foxes fans in the UK...all good fun.

pfcsteve72
29-04-2014, 07:15 AM
Sorry boys, not sure what happened with the above post :? it should have posted this

Monday mornings are great at work, we'll all get a drink and chat about what our teams have done over the weekend, which in many cases is moaning XD

claw84
29-04-2014, 11:53 AM
No worries Steve, the guy is a total moron. There are some good posters on the Burnley board but he is not one of them

zampa100
29-04-2014, 05:53 PM
just the same as DonnyJohn,you have a peep on there page and he is not anywhere to be found

rossendaleareaclaret
29-04-2014, 06:57 PM
just the same as DonnyJohn,you have a peep on there page and he is not anywhere to be found

I like to travel about ;D