PDA

View Full Version : Everton.

EngNor
28-04-2014, 07:09 AM
Looks like they have blown fourth and West Ham fans favourite club are going to take it again.

The Squatters KO tonight against the Barcodes, hardly going to be an upset there what, the the two games left, Squatters have West Brom at home then on final day Norwich away. Yep it could go all pair shaped but, doubt it.

The Toffees have Man Citeh at home then Hull away.

DEVONSPUR
28-04-2014, 05:20 PM
As long as we thrash the Spammers next weekend I don't care where we finish!!

danegee
28-04-2014, 06:17 PM
tbh we won't win at Spam. They up their game, their fans make more noise and they will just be too enthusiastic for us.

We better get up for this one and the midfielders need to show some boll-ocks and get stuck in. We don't need to get dome for commitment like we did before.

It would be fun if Norwich won their last 2, along with Sunderland, West Brom beat Arse, Villa beat Hull and Spam lose both their remaining games though.

Tone_Loc
28-04-2014, 07:33 PM

Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be for you lot to be 'tripled' by a team as "one dimensional" and bad as us?? ;)

No pressure lads !!!!!

EngNor
29-04-2014, 06:31 AM

Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be for you lot to be 'tripled' by a team as "one dimensional" and bad as us?? ;)

No pressure lads !!!!![/quote]

Law of averages suggests all these years as a professional football club you`re bound to have a glorious season sometime. ;)

Hammerman69
30-04-2014, 10:15 AM

Law of averages suggests all these years as a professional football club you`re bound to have a glorious season sometime. ;)[/quote]

Yes but you had yours a few years ago.

danegee
30-04-2014, 11:30 AM

Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be for waste sham if Norwich won their last 2, along with Sunderland, then West Brom beat Arse, Villa beat Hull and Spam get done by us and the baggies.

So, whilst relegation is still not beyond the realms of footballing possibility, you really should be worrying more about that.

Anyway, I would be more embarrassed to get 'doubled' by Crystal Palace and Stoke, not to mention getting weighed in by a team lying 11th in the championship.

ner, ner , ner- ner- ner.

Hammerman69
30-04-2014, 03:53 PM

Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be for waste sham if Norwich won their last 2, along with Sunderland, then West Brom beat Arse, Villa beat Hull and Spam get done by us and the baggies.

So, whilst relegation is still not beyond the realms of footballing possibility, you really should be worrying more about that.

Anyway, I would be more embarrassed to get 'doubled' by Crystal Palace and Stoke, not to mention getting weighed in by a team lying 11th in the championship.

ner, ner , ner- ner- ner.[/quote]

hahaha Whats worse

a team 'doubled' by Crystal Palace and Stoke, not to mention getting weighed in

DEVONSPUR
30-04-2014, 07:58 PM

ner, ner , ner- ner- ner.[/quote]

hahaha Whats worse

a team 'doubled' by Crystal Pa