PDA

View Full Version : One club you would love to see relegated? Being realistic.

EngNor
28-04-2014, 07:37 AM
GNIKCUF Stoke City, they should be gnikcuf egg chasing instead of football.

harlow_yid
28-04-2014, 10:50 AM
Adam wasn't even on the pitch and he was starting crap.

They always got under wengers skin and for that reason I liked em but after this weekend they have seriously gone down in my estimations. Rose was badly taken out and their reaction was appalling.

Still the goons are number 1 on my list to kick out the league.

Hoping for fulham to stay up as it's the best away game we have.

Hammerman69
28-04-2014, 03:06 PM
GNIKCUF Stoke City, they should be gnikcuf egg chasing instead of football.

Don't know if you have ever been to their ground but even if it is 70 degrees outrside it is still GNIKCUF freezing inside with gale force winds.

DEVONSPUR
28-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Should suit your airborne game then!!

;D

danegee
28-04-2014, 05:58 PM
What I don't get is hughes's reaction. They were both yellow cards. Simple.
Then he moans about Rose just getting booked for pushing Cameron, but nothing about how Cameron escaped a booking for an intentional bad tackle that made him react like that.
The ref didn't cost them the game did he? They only had two chances that were close that I can remember.
As for Nzonzi I'd like to see that skinny mug in person and test what a gangster he really his.

That bike incident summed him up

Hughes is a complete arsehole.
You only have to look at this pic he has staged, to let us see the books he reads -which still didn't him the Man Ure job. Yet he's still finding it hard being a winner! c-unt
http://i61.tinypic.com/33ff8us.jpg
'what it takes to be #1'... is not being mark Hughes
'why we win' ... nothing.
and 'it's your ship' ...until there's another mutiny.

EngNor
29-04-2014, 06:35 AM
What I don't get is hughes's reaction. They were both yellow cards. Simple.
Then he moans about Rose just getting booked for pushing Cameron, but nothing about how Cameron escaped a booking for an intentional bad tackle that made him react like that.
The ref didn't cost them the game did he? They only had two chances that were close that I can remember.
As for Nzonzi I'd like to see that skinny mug in person and test what a gangster he really his.

That bike incident summed him up

Hughes is a complete arsehole.
You only have to look at this pic he has staged, to let us see the books he reads -which still didn't him the Man Ure job. Yet he's still finding it hard being a winner! c-unt
http://i61.tinypic.com/33ff8us.jpg
'what it takes to be #1'... is not being mark Hughes
'why we win' ... nothing.
and 'it's your ship' ...until there's another mutiny.

Don`t know about the books but, He looks like a gnikcuf Greek traged