PDA

View Full Version : Hayden Mullins Recalled

bassman
28-04-2014, 11:52 AM
Mullins recalled by Clark, no doubt to go straight into the back four for tomorrow night , could have been recalled a couple of games ago , this is a welcome move at least he's getting a bit of experience into the rearguard , but its a feeling of too little too late imo , basic errors in team selection cost us on saturday, here's hoping he picks the correct forward line to at least get us a few attempts on goal , zigs last home game , i hope he can sign off with a couple of goals or assists , this is more in hope than sense, our home duck has to be broken hopefully we dont have to wait till next season kro

CharlieMag
28-04-2014, 12:39 PM
Gutted he's gone back he was a breath of fresh air for us at County. All the best

BrisBlue
28-04-2014, 01:27 PM
Well good to know he's been OK over at County,hope he has a bit of form to offer as really its got to be a step up in performance against Wigan though,notice you have had 10 wins at home this season despite being in the bottom 3 hope his playing rubs off on Blues on Tuesday its desparate times.

gazulu
28-04-2014, 02:35 PM
I read earlier he didn't want to come back and I don't blame him. County have been playing well of late just hope he can keep his form up for us.

bassman
28-04-2014, 03:06 PM
i think he was trying for a permanent contract with county , coming back to blues give county breathing space , they might blow cold on him and he could end up clubless after the next couple of games

twofootedchallenge
28-04-2014, 07:01 PM
;D Macmanaman must be ****ting himself now :blue:

viperblue
28-04-2014, 08:31 PM
Mullins back...the kit man must be injured

bassman
28-04-2014, 08:56 PM
:-) but they've just found Jamie Clapham ...sellotaped to the underside of the treatment table ...he's in the mix for left back ;-)

BlueMog
28-04-2014, 09:43 PM
"Macmanaman must be ****ting himself now"

Having experienced Wigan's unique odour I doubt that an individual sh****** himself will be noticed.

eoin17
28-04-2014, 11:41 PM
;D Macmanaman must be ****ting himself now :blue:

You are well placed to observe, another great post from an unflushed turd.Keep going 12 toed challenge, fame awaits you in double figures. :heart:

aKROKiwi
29-04-2014, 01:29 AM
Perhaps Figueroa will get a game too?