PDA

View Full Version : Do the Owls wish The Millers Success in Play Offs?

PeteWaller
28-04-2014, 05:39 PM
Of course you do lads and I'm sure you are all gonna state it on here Loud and Proud ;D ;D ;D

Soz, Braggy, couldn't resist :D

banno
28-04-2014, 06:18 PM
Yes of course, good luck

PeteWaller
28-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Yes of course, good luck

Nice one Banno, a true gent

mcbrewer
28-04-2014, 07:27 PM
Don't care but if successful will give them congratulations

Tawnyowl24
28-04-2014, 07:33 PM
No, f uck off, hope you fail.
Your pathetic allegiance with the scrubbers makes me want to vomit.
:/ :/

Bluestripe
28-04-2014, 08:19 PM
Yes I do.
Rovrum beat Wednesday, then bumped the "we beat you" post...season-long :) :)
It was good banter, till original poster IBS soured things (307)
ps are you OK with feedback if you stumble?

aussieowl
28-04-2014, 08:46 PM
Same as mcbrewer...I'm indifferent as to what Rotherham do, nowt against them but will give credit if they do make it.

Katchouro
28-04-2014, 08:51 PM
Of course they want you to go up.

Trying to avoid two relegation spots is easier than three.

cazzaswfc
28-04-2014, 10:35 PM
Of course you do lads and I'm sure you are all gonna state it on here Loud and Proud ;D ;D ;D

I'll wish you exactly the same as you would to us, can't say fairer than that ;D

aussieowl
29-04-2014, 03:36 AM
Thinking about it, Rotherham for Barnsley wouldn't suit us at all, we'd be swapping a nailed on 4 or 6 points for a maybe 1 or 3 points with a guaranteed big fat 0 points at home...so on second thoughts no, stay where you are please..;)

mahatmafoot
29-04-2014, 08:25 AM
Hope they get stuffed just to see the look on Fat Boy's face.

Rotherhamowl10
29-04-2014, 09:38 AM
For the supporters like you Pete, and the handful of true Millers that I know who can just about go one minute without mentioning their hatred for SWFC, then yes I do - plus it would be a Yorkshire derby...and probably 3 points for your lot at Hillsborough :(

But there is a large majority who jump on board when it's going good (like any other team) but these lot are the same people who will sit in the pub on a Sunday afternoon supporting their '1st team' Man u, Liverpool or Arsenal...but will happily go down to NYS when it suits and give it the big'un in the pub if we have lost.

Good luck anyway, the play-offs are a lottery but I think you are capable of winning them - which would be a huge achievement in your first season. Preston are probably the only team I can see causing you a problem. Peterborough are too inconstant and Leyton Orient look like they have burnt out.

braggyowl
29-04-2014, 09:41 AM

Well you already know what I think Pete.
For such as you yes, for a lot of your fans...Like f@@@ I do! XD

After the match thread on your board that your fans so kindly put up when you didn't even have a game that day (Palace at home when we drew 2-2 and went down) I reckon you're very brave to even ask the question in the first place mate. :)

braggyowl
29-04-2014, 09:43 AM
Hope they get stuffed just to see the look on Fat Boy's face.

His eye liner would be running all down his face big time. XD

Ginger_Potts
29-04-2014, 11:27 AM
It's a NO from me.>:) enjoy the South Yorks league nxt season,fingers crossed.

hoothoot
29-04-2014, 06:53 PM

Don't give a toss but I'd say if you manage to play Preston in the Final you're nailed on as they are competing with the porkers for the Play off chokers trophy. XD XD

PeteWaller
30-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Good honest replies from all. The hairs on the back of my neck would be hard on if we get to play you in Champs. The match at NYS earlier is season was ok but not that real given it was in a cup comp and very early into season. The atmosphere was only ok at Bumhole lane and you are all spot on when you repeat time and time again - it is Wednesday that All Yorkshire fans want to beat more than any other team. Especially if it can be done in the 89th minute;D

Play Offs are a lottery but if we bring our "A" game, I think we can do it. A little worried our recent form has tailed off and that King Stevie has been trying out all sorts of formations, ever since we lost to Blunts. I would have preferred to keep momentum going but in SE we trust, I think :s

braggyowl
30-04-2014, 03:34 PM
Nice one Pete.

btw it's bumhole stain mate. :)

WhitbyOwl
30-04-2014, 08:08 PM
[quote="Rotherhamowl10"

R.O is spot on with this Pete in my opinion and I echo his comments. I also think Katch has a point, if you did get up you would in my opinion be a bottom 3 candidate, which helps us somewhat next season!

Good luck to you anyway.

PeteWaller
01-05-2014, 06:48 PM
[quote="WhitbyOwl"

R.O is spot on with this Pete in my opinion and I echo his comments. I also think Katch has a point, if you did get up you would in my opinion be a bottom 3 candidate, which helps us somewhat next season!

Good luck to you anyway.[/quote]

Thanks. It will be tough I agree and no doubt you do too, given your position of past few seasons :D

SallyKate
05-05-2014, 10:02 AM
I have no interest whether they do or not. However, good luck to all in the play offers and I hope their nerves and sanity prevail.

To be honest though I won't be watching any of the play off games. The affairs of other teams hold no interest for me at all. Bring on the first friendly and league games of next season.

PeteWaller
13-05-2014, 09:24 PM
I have no interest whether they do or not. However, good luck to all in the play offers and I hope their nerves and sanity prevail.

To be honest though I won't be watching any of the play off games. The affairs of other teams hold no interest for me at all. Bring on the first friendly and league games of next season.

All a bit dull :s :s

SallyKate
13-05-2014, 10:32 PM
I agree Rotherham are hun