PDA

View Full Version : Just as well

daly
28-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Just as well the NCFC Forum has been taken over by Leeds, Hull fans coming on here to at least put their point of view etc. Probably justified given that this season has been a complete disaster from Pre season to the Present day. We need a complete shake up in the whole running of our club. We have a so called Director MRS FRY who states he has no money to put into the club. The 15 odd million spent on Hooper and Winklepin is money down the drain, neither any better than Jackson.
We were lucky last season to pick up points from the last 2 games where the clubs were not interested, now its come back to haunt us. As for the coaching staff CH had think he got them on work experience. BRENTFORD here we come

MickMillsMoustache
29-04-2014, 04:12 PM
BRENTFORD here we come

And Ipswich! Welcome back lads - we missed you.:D

chezzywhite
30-04-2014, 06:18 AM
To be fair...this board would be dead on its @rse if it wasn't for the visiting fans. There were loads sharing in the glory of your promotion a couple of years back, who will no doubt make a miraculous reappearance in the event that you stave off relegation. Footy...95% disappointment and 5% taking the p!ss at others misfortune.

Laurie
30-04-2014, 05:06 PM
To be fair...this board would be dead on its @rse if it wasn't for the visiting fans. There were loads sharing in the glory of your promotion a couple of years back, who will no doubt make a miraculous reappearance in the event that you stave off relegation. Footy...95% disappointment and 5% taking the p!ss at others misfortune.

Disappointment 5% taking the P!ss, 95%.

I see we are interested in someone called Ross
something or other from a little Yorkshire club, any news on this one Chezzy.

Make that 97.5%

chezzywhite
30-04-2014, 10:44 PM
Well Laurie...as the other ex Leeds players have performed so admirably for you and got you to the exalted position that you currently occupy, it's no surprise that you want more of the same. I could use some banal phrase like "you reap what you sew" or "you get what you deserve" but I'm sure you get the picture ;)