PDA

View Full Version : weird how Division 1 doesn't sound as bad as Division 3

bassman
28-04-2014, 09:04 PM
but somehow feels a lot worse, well we've been there before... bazza and his 62 players in the squad...40 of em were strikers!!! :-)
Be interesting though , new owners , probably a new manager and with 26 of the current squad out of contract in june there'll be a shed load of new faces , and its great that the kids will get their chance too with a fair few young internationals on our books they'll be bustin a gut for a first team slot.
I hope the new owners give them their chance and don't try to bank roll the club to promotion , interesting days ahead

eoin17
28-04-2014, 11:43 PM
"interesting", Bassy, now there's a word...

aKROKiwi
29-04-2014, 01:23 AM
Will winning a game make it more or less "interesting"? :?:-?

BrisBlue
29-04-2014, 02:21 AM
Winning is always an added attraction don't you think and gives one 'interesting' moments.

aKROKiwi
29-04-2014, 04:13 AM
When we returned to the premier league under Steve Bruce I can recall posting on here at half time in one game that I was pleased the game was boring as it meant we weren't having our pants pulled down

The biggest Chinese curse (the other one, not the present owner) is "May you live in interesting times"

bolt
29-04-2014, 07:31 AM
but somehow feels a lot worse, well we've been there before... bazza and his 62 players in the squad...40 of em were strikers!!! :-)
Be interesting though , new owners , probably a new manager and with 26 of the current squad out of contract in june there'll be a shed load of new faces , and its great that the kids will get their chance too with a fair few young internationals on our books they'll be bustin a gut for a first team slot.
I hope the new owners give them their chance and don't try to bank roll the club to promotion , interesting days ahead

and don't try to bank roll the club to promotion,
in dreams I walk alone

if only

bassman
29-04-2014, 09:36 AM
i knew that line might raise eyebrows , but we do have some good kids coming through and league one if that is our destiny would be the ideal place for them to grow into a team , we are not going to get new owners in any position to buy us a team that would promote us , because no player worth his salt would play league one by choice , it would be nice if this was academical, and we get points on the board tonight ,we live in interesting time at blues most of the time , but this season has surpassed itself imo with the jailing of our illustrious owner and our league status being left in the hands of a madman

viperblue
29-04-2014, 05:55 PM
Division 1 , I thought we had been promoted for an instant
KRO