PDA

View Full Version : Scott Allan

maccazone
29-04-2014, 09:16 AM
Wait a minute. Clarke wanted to send this lad back but Albion who would not allow it so he has wasted his season in the reserves. No involvement in the first team squad. All of a sudden he is the big hope for our survival? The replacment for Ravel Morrison?

What planet is the guy on? We have a good creative player in Shinnie who hardly gets a look in but plays well when he does. The team selection is critical but do we trust him to get it right?

bassman
29-04-2014, 10:11 AM
macca i'm at work at the moment having a tea break and all i can think about is tonight's game and what kind of comedy capers the manager makes with his team selection.
Before the blackburn game i thought i had seen everything possible to see at blues but he took the biscuit world cup with playing 5 out of position , and against leeds pairing spector with a beast of a striker left splinters under my nails ! tonight doesn't bear thinking about but i can't help worrying he might play ziggy at centre back ;-)

Deano1875
29-04-2014, 11:28 AM
I think Clark has to go for the win today he hasn't really got a choice so I would like to see an expansive team selection...my X1 would be:
Randolph
Caddis Martin Spector Hancox
Allan Huws Adeyemi
Zigic Macheda Novak

maccazone
29-04-2014, 02:14 PM
No Burke!!!

Deano1875
29-04-2014, 03:26 PM
No, Burke for me has been very poor for the last 3 games now, I would put him on the bench to provide us with another option.

viperblue
29-04-2014, 05:34 PM
in Clark we trust...I don't think so
KRO

viperblue
29-04-2014, 05:36 PM
just recently they have all been burkes!!!
KRO