PDA

View Full Version : Mobile in London

essexred52
29-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Nightmare, I've worked in London for nearly 25 years now as a drainage engineer for a well known company and some of the sights I've seen

Homelessness
Prostitution
Crime
Ect ect

And now CYCLIST'S the worst of the lot, they jump red lights go down one way streets the wrong way and now they get their lanes and at a junction they even get their own box and if vehicles put one wheel in the cycle box they get 3 points on their licences what a joke, at one time vehicles had 2 lanes then buses get one of the lanes then some bright spark decides to squeeze a cycle lane in ' mayor of London' then the mayor turns round and says " oh why are these cyclists getting squashed" and these people make important decisions ffs. At the end of the day these are uninsured vehicles and it should be law that they are insured. Oh and parking tickets I'm there doing my job and some tw@t gives me a parking ticket I'm shouting hey can't you see what I'm doing I'm clearing up someone's s*** >:( another class

Trickytreesreds
30-04-2014, 01:12 PM
[quote="es***red52"]Nightmare, I've worked in London for nearly 25 years now as a drainage engineer for a well known company and some of the sights I've seen

Homelessness
Prostitution
Crime
Ect ect

And now CYCLIST'S the worst of the lot, they jump red lights go down one way streets the wrong way and now they get their lanes and at a junction they even get their own box and if vehicles put one wheel in the cycle box they get 3 points on their licences what a joke, at one time vehicles had 2 lanes then buses get one of the lanes then some bright spark decides to squeeze a cycle lane in ' mayor of London' then the mayor turns round and says " oh why are these cyclists getting squashed" and these people make important decisions ffs. At the end of the day these are uninsured vehicles and it should be law that they are insured. Oh and parking tickets I'm there doing my job and some tw@t gives me a parking ticket I'm shouting hey can't you see what I'm doing

45red
30-04-2014, 07:02 PM
I lived there for 2 years and had a ball, but do consider i was young, single and living in central, so on the piss every night of the week

Romanis
01-05-2014, 06:59 PM
[quote="es***red52"]Nightmare, I've worked in London for nearly 25 years now as a drainage engineer for a well known company and some of the sights I've seen

Homelessness
Prostitution
Crime
Ect ect

And now CYCLIST'S the worst of the lot, they jump red lights go down one way streets the wrong way and now they get their lanes and at a junction they even get their own box and if vehicles put one wheel in the cycle box they get 3 points on their licences what a joke, at one time vehicles had 2 lanes then buses get one of the lanes then some bright spark decides to squeeze a cycle lane in ' mayor of London' then the mayor turns round and says " oh why are these cyclists getting squashed" and these people make important decisions ffs. At the end of the day these are uninsured vehicles and it should be law that they are insured. Oh and parking tickets I'm there doing my job and some tw@t gives me a parking ticket I'm shouting hey can't you see what I'm doing

essexred52
01-05-2014, 11:03 PM
[quote="Romanis"]Nightmare, I've worked in London for nearly 25 years now as a drainage engineer for a well known company and some of the sights I've seen

Homelessness
Prostitution
Crime
Ect ect

And now CYCLIST'S the worst of the lot, they jump red lights go down one way streets the wrong way and now they get their lanes and at a junction they even get their own box and if vehicles put one wheel in the cycle box they get 3 points on their licences what a joke, at one time vehicles had 2 lanes then buses get one of the lanes then some bright spark decides to squeeze a cycle lane in ' mayor of London' then the mayor turns round and says " oh why are these cyclists getting squashed" and these people make important decisions ffs. At the end of the day these are uninsured vehicles and it should be law that they are insured. Oh and parking tickets I'm there doing my job and some tw@t gives me a parking ticket I