29-04-2014, 08:56 PM
Owners - Useless, Criminal

Management - Useless

Manager and Coaches - Inept

Players - Rubbish

Home Record - Disgraceful

Team - Worst in many a year

Entire Organization - Shameful, not worthy of the fans or the city

After 60 years I'm done! I have better things to do than follow this dysfunctional organization that has no respect for its followers. Until there are new owners with the desire and funds to help the club progress I will pay only scant attention to what can only be, their continued decline.

I can no longer KRO the club is just not worth the effort and continued disappointment >:( :blue:

Bluebalderz
29-04-2014, 09:55 PM
Lucky you! I wish it was that simple. Try as I might I can't stop caring - I genuinely wish I could. It has been a season where the manager has allowed the team to totally implode.
Guess how many points we've got in the last TWENTY TWO games...
A whole TWELVE...in 22 games.
After Saturday's defeat to Bolton that will be 12 points in half a season!!!!!!
A team picked at random from the West Midlands Premier would surely have done better than that...as long as LC was not the manager.

bassman
29-04-2014, 10:09 PM
yes you just cant switch it off can you as bad as things get its what saturdays are for, we've been worse than this , at least we have a half decent stadium now and some good youngsters coming through , with a bit of luck these criminals will be gone and we can look forwards to more of the same blues shi te luck ;-)

Bluebalderz
29-04-2014, 10:26 PM
What our clown of a manager has served up on the pitch is even more criminal than what the owners have done. Yes the squad has been decimated, but there is EASILY enough there to stay in this league. I'd like to say it would be just like Blues to get a point on Saturday, and then have Doncaster get a 98th minute equaliser at Leicester to send us down.
Even that is kidding myself - the downward spiral has been obvious for the last 2 months at least - we're all kidding ourselves if we think there's even a chance it's not already over.
It shouldn't have happened and if the man mainly responsible had an ounce of decency in him he would walk away, but I don't think that will happen either.

viperblue
29-04-2014, 10:33 PM
I am not sure what LC is paid but he has a rolling contract so to have got rid he would have received a full years payoff.
Unearned ,unmerited and undeserved
KRO...wherever it leads

viperblue
29-04-2014, 10:41 PM
accurate assessment but please reserve some praise for the admin and back room staff who have done a sterling job in the worst possible
circumstances
They have "kept right on"

kropotkin56
30-04-2014, 01:18 AM
Well - I've tried for as long as possible to give LC the benefit of the doubt. A lousy hand to be dealt, useless owners, forced to rely on youngsters and loanees, etc. All of which is true - but I really don't believe that, player for player, our squad is one of the three worst in the Championship. It just isn't.

So in the end, where does the buck stop? Against Blackburn it was clearly the asinine selection that did the job. After LC finally acknowledged he'd screwed it, the boys did a creditable job. But after you're 3-0 down before half time, it's a bit late to have second thoughts.

The last few weeks it's looked like we couldn't buy a win, and it'd take a miracle to get anything out of Bolton (although I'm sure LC will still be talking up some kind of we'll get out of it crap).

All I want for Christmas is new owners, new manager, and at least the vaguest prospect of a way up. Right now we're just about where we were when the ****os found us, all those years ago. When we were all

gazulu
30-04-2014, 07:18 AM
The complete lack of desire to scrap it out for any result is a bit worrying. We were knocked off the ball far too easily last night and it's been going on for weeks. Once in possession we seem to have no clue what to do next and often turn back towards our own goal only to see Randolph hit a hopeful ball out of play. Even Mr.consistent Chris Burke has completely lost his form giving us no real outlet or ammo for our forwards. There's no Mick Harford to save us now and no real nasty bugger to kick our way to safety.

spionkop
30-04-2014, 08:00 AM
Listened on the radio last night and the crowd were tremendous. The response from the players was tepid with not a single player coming out of the match with credit. Clark threw everything at them in the second half but the
players have no pace, no skill, no pride and no fight in them.
Rg

BlueMog
30-04-2014, 09:13 AM
Listened on the radio last night and the crowd were tremendous. The response from the players was tepid with not a single player coming out of the match with credit. Clark threw everything at them in the second half but the
players have no pace, no skill, no pride and no fight in them.
Rg The crowd were great, but it was about defiance not support. It was for our club... not the incompetents on the pitch, the incompetents in the dugout, or the mother of all incompetents in Hong Kong.

bassman
30-04-2014, 11:19 AM
biggest disappointment is chris burke , if ever we needed a player to step up to the plate it was him , half the crosses last night were hitting the first defender none of our lads could get a decent ball into the strikers it sounded like the only decent service they got was playing one two's with each other