PDA

View Full Version : New mods.

1_Ron_Saunders
29-04-2014, 09:10 PM
The two "full time" mods are taking a sabbatical. Myself & Sweeney don`t want to mod anyway. Our mod status`s will be removed completely.

Anyone who wants to mod the board should hit the complain button or email 1.ron.saunders@gmail.com

if anyone is interested the first one can sort out other mod/mods appointments.(that does not mean there is any hierarchy).

wolves71
02-05-2014, 01:15 PM
Any News?

Robus
03-05-2014, 08:14 PM
You would be a good choice 71.

wolves71
05-05-2014, 04:45 PM
You would be a good choice 71.

I've never even considered doing it, modded elsewhere and it's often time consuming.

Robus
05-05-2014, 08:40 PM
You should consider it. In addition to posting a lot you set the right tone and stay above the squabbles.

Mich would be a good candidate if he has time, provided the forum is ready for a non-British mod.

Woody would be another good choice, again assuming he has time.

wolves71
06-05-2014, 04:31 PM
You should consider it. In addition to posting a lot you set the right tone and stay above the squabbles.

Mich would be a good candidate if he has time, provided the forum is ready for a non-British mod.

Not a bad idea with Mich and Woody. I'm still trying to work out if the first post in the thread is another wind up though ;D

Evewolf65
06-05-2014, 07:29 PM

Nothing wrong with the Odd squabble mate! ;) XD

chimplad
08-05-2014, 09:46 PM
I agree

wolves71
09-05-2014, 03:18 PM
So who's modding the forum now? It appears all the "super mod" badges have gone.

PremierWolf
11-05-2014, 01:12 AM

Not a bad idea with Mich and Woody. I'm still trying to work out if the first post in the thread is another wind up though ;D[/quote]

Could be a wind up ?:O

Gav, you would be a good mod.B)

wolves71
11-05-2014, 07:06 AM

Not a bad idea with Mich and Woody. I'm still trying to work out if the first post in the thread is another wind up though ;D[/quote]

Could be a wind up ?:O

Gav, you would be a good mod.B)[/quote]

The key word in the opening post for me is " sabbatical". The comedy kings may come back refreshed, and then take up the reins again, who knows ;D

wolves71
16-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Any News?

http://i58.tinypic.com/25qfxw4.gif

WOODLANDSWOLF
31-08-2016, 10:59 PM
Not a bad idea with Mich and Woody. I'm still trying to work out if the first post in the thread is another wind up though ;D

I would not be a good choice being one of the most unfoccused airbrained gits you ever likely to meet. Flattered though. Time would be a problem because we are just coming out of our "quiet" season and I will be hitting the road big time again quite soon.

I would help out at a push though.

Acido
31-08-2016, 11:20 PM
Awww dont be so harsh on yoursenn Woody... but you might be right though ;)
'71 though was/is a good choice, but then again being born in 1971 means absolute quality doesnt it (exactly the same as me lol).

Oldtimeram
03-09-2016, 08:54 AM
You could always have a Ram to round up all the stray Wolves ;D