PDA

View Full Version : Summer entertainment??

JimmyJazz64
29-04-2014, 09:24 PM
Usual question for this time of year. What are you up to this summer?

I'll try to ignore the World Cup as usual but get dragged in to the hype and become an England supporter again. Apart from that, I reckon that I'll fill my summer:

Out on the mountain bike trails
Playing golf
Catch a few Wigan Warriors games
Nip to Old Traff to watch Lancashire a couple of times

Whatsmore
29-04-2014, 09:40 PM
Usual question for this time of year. What are you up to this summer?

I'll try to ignore the World Cup as usual but get dragged in to the hype and become an England supporter again. Apart from that, I reckon that I'll fill my summer:

Out on the mountain bike trails
Playing golf
Catch a few Wigan Warriors games
Nip to Old Traff to watch Lancashire a couple of timesfor me it has to be getting obsessed reading Bolton news for what overpaid players in their pink frilly frocks dougie has got shut of.drinks on the patio with mrs W then seeing if she fancys me pleasureing her if I brush my teeth and have a spray of California breath fresh,and seeing if I can get through just one month without one of her special leatherings she usualy gives me she calls them love taps but they fcking hurt I can tell you :D

klassnic
30-04-2014, 10:55 PM
I'm cheering on my team Germany !

this summer and lewis hamilton mercedes

and watching wimbledon

danm1992
02-05-2014, 11:12 AM
Can't wait for Wimbledon, watch it every year.

Also looking forward to the World Cup even though I don't think England are worth worrying about.

itsintheblood
02-05-2014, 08:28 PM
Always look forward to the World Cup,you never know we might do ok, last eight?

Also looking forward to spending more time outdoors.

garyp1803
04-05-2014, 07:22 PM
I'll be spending most of my time dog walking. I've done a 4 mile walk this morning with the dog and apart from a couple of walkers, there was nobody else in sight. I've always found walking the dog in the fields, very relaxing and I would recommend it to anybody. One day I am hoping to meet some buxom brunette nymphomaniac in the fields to make my day complete!

campo21
04-05-2014, 07:27 PM
A holiday for me and Wimbledon and world cup aswell.