PDA

View Full Version : Paulinho

Hammerman69
30-04-2014, 03:55 PM
Gotta be a joke surely...I really dislike Chelsea :

Tottenham midfielder Paulinho is set to join Chelsea at the end of the season, according to reports in Brazil.

Paulinho, who only moved to White Hart Lane last summer, has failed to establish himself as a regular during his time in north London.

And now respected Brazilian website Lancenet, which broke the news of Paulinhoa??s switch to Spurs last July, says Chelsea are ready to grab him this summer.

Ita??s thought that the deal was agreed in the last few days, with Jose Mourinho keen to get the transfer secured before the end of the season.

This move has come out of the blue, but the 25-year-old has been strongly linked with a switch away from Tottenham recently, with Roma and Real Madrid among those tracking him.

Paulinho is expected to sign on the dotted line before the World Cup, where he will be a regular for the Brazil team as they look to win the tournament on home soil. - [url=http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/30/tottenham-midf

DEVONSPUR
30-04-2014, 08:01 PM
[quote="Hammerman69"]Gotta be a joke surely...I really dislike Chelsea :

Tottenham midfielder Paulinho is set to join Chelsea at the end of the season, according to reports in Brazil.

Paulinho, who only moved to White Hart Lane last summer, has failed to establish himself as a regular during his time in north London.

And now respected Brazilian website Lancenet, which broke the news of Paulinhoa??s switch to Spurs last July, says Chelsea are ready to grab him this summer.

Ita??s thought that the deal was agreed in the last few days, with Jose Mourinho keen to get the transfer secured before the end of the season.

This move has come out of the blue, but the 25-year-old has been strongly linked with a switch away from Tottenham recently, with Roma and Real Madrid among those tracking him.

Paulinho is expected to sign on the dotted line before the World Cup, where he will be a regular for the Brazil team as they look to win the tournament on home soil.[/q

EngNor
01-05-2014, 10:36 AM
[quote="DEVONSPUR"]Gotta be a joke surely...I really dislike Chelsea :

Paulinho is expected to sign on the dotted line before the World Cup, where he will be a regular for the Brazil team as t

Hammerman69
01-05-2014, 04:02 PM
Interesting...but Chelsea are beginning to really irritate me and they are everything that is wrong with modern football in my opinion, harvesting up so many players while they have 47 out on loan FFS

Still...enjoyed last nights game >:) >:)

DEVONSPUR
01-05-2014, 06:33 PM
[quote="EngNor"]Gotta be a joke surely...I really dislike Chelsea :

Paulinho is expected to sign on the dotted line before the World Cup, where h

EngNor
02-05-2014, 06:19 AM
Interesting...but Chelsea are beginning to really irritate me and they are everything that is wrong with modern football in my opinion, harvesting up so many players while they have 47 out on loan FFS

Morning Eel muncher. :)

Likewise concerning the Soviets, a despicable club with the most vile supporters in the whole of Britain. They certainly was left out when the morals were dished out, obviously learned from the masters of corruption.

EngNor
02-05-2014, 06:40 AM

Likewise concerning the Soviets, a despicable club with the most vile supporters in the whole of Britain. They certainly was left out when the morals were dished out, obviously learned from the masters of corruption.[/quote]

AND! If the oligarchic regime of Roman want`s to throw 29mil at us for a player that has served half a season after we paid 17mil for, then we shouldn`t Ruble them up the wrong way, that kind of corn could go a long way for a quality striker for us.

Paulinho has shown some quality, however, we are quite comfortable in the MF department and, a recall of Holtby would be far better in my opinion.

hammeredhome
04-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Lukaku going to Spurs as part of the deal.

You heard it here first.:D

EngNor
05-05-2014, 07:38 AM
Lukaku going to Spurs as part of the deal.

You heard it here first.:D

Good morning Hammered. :)

I know how obsessive you lot can be but, hiding out in the boardroom cupboard is going the extra leg. :)

I`d take that deal.

Hammerman69
06-05-2014, 08:48 AM

Likewise concerning the Soviets, a despicable club with the most vile supporters in the whole of Britain. They certainly was left out when the morals were dished out, obviously learned from the masters of corruption.[/quote]

Morning Eng

having seen Paulinho's performance on Sat, get rid.

PS Hate Eels !

EngNor
07-05-2014, 07:02 AM

Morning Eng

having seen Paulinho's performance on Sat, get rid.

PS Hate Eels ![/quote]

He obviously does not want to play for us so, yes get rid of.

Shame there aren`t more players like Totti, loves Rome, Roma and their supporters, recently quoted as saying so as well, "Why would you want to leave the poor family you love, to go to a rich family

Hammerman69
07-05-2014, 09:03 AM
Sadly that kind of attitude is all too rare. A bit like Matt Le Tiss over here.

Won't see too many players that are not mercenaries any more. Can't blame them too much...if someone offered me 100K a week at 18 to play football, I would not give a **** who the club was.

Be lucky !

EngNor
08-05-2014, 07:45 AM
Sadly that kind of attitude is all too rare. A bit like Matt Le Tiss over here.

Won't see too many players that are not mercenaries any more. Can't blame them too much...if someone offered me 100K a week at 18 to play football, I would not give a **** who the club was.

Be lucky !

I`d give my right leg for that mate. ;)

meatismurder
17-05-2014, 06:53 AM
Denies he is going to the Chavs, hmmmmmmmm?

"Paulinho has rubbished speculation he could be ready to quit Tottenham for a move across London to Chelsea this summer.

The Brazilian midfielder has been linked with a move to the Blues after just a year at White Hart Lane.

But after a mixed season for Spurs, in which he scored eight goals in 37 appearances but saw his side fail to secure Champions League football, Paulinho denies he has any regrets over joining Tottenham.

a??Absolutely not. I know how to handle my career and ita??ll take more than just one bad moment before I reconsider my options,a?? he told FourFourTwo."

COYS

danegee
17-05-2014, 05:06 PM
Denies he is going to the Chavs, hmmmmmmmm?

"Paulinho has rubbished speculation he could be ready to quit Tottenham for a move across London to Chelsea this summer.

The Brazilian midfielder has been linked with a move to the Blues after just a year at White Hart Lane.

But after a mixed season for Spurs, in which he scored eight goals in 37 appearances but saw his side fail to secure Champions League football, Paulinho denies he has any regrets over joining Tottenham.

a??Absolutely not. I know how to handle my career and ita??ll take more than just one bad moment before I reconsider my options,a?? he told FourFourTwo."

COYS

What his real response was to the suggestion he was leaving Spurs in the summer was lost in the Portuguese translation..more like:
'Absolutely.
I do not handle my career, my agent does.
However, It has taken more than just one bad moment for me to reconsider my options'