PDA

View Full Version : Dingle in peace

droppedafeargal
01-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Are ur bottoms twitching?? :D

We are already dead and buried after an horrible season, at least u lads have taken it to the last day. Ur fate is in ur own hands, and u have a really tough game.

Hand on heart, do u think you'll do it? I hope ya do, but sadly I think it might be curtains

Alcott
01-05-2014, 11:35 PM
'fearg', it's not in our hands! Our journeymen squad have no chance at Leicester. The Foxes will be in carnival mood with Nugent knocking'em in for fun! :blue:

We're relying on the 'Trotters' to take 3 points, but I fear the worst as they've nowt to play for whereas Brum are fighting the drop!

Hard luck for you lot. Don't blame Danny, blame your Board!

Anyway, if we are relegated we'll have local derbies to look forward to. :heart:

SilverTop60
01-05-2014, 11:41 PM
Dickov has said, "We have to be clever about how we go about it.

"We have worked on a number of different scenarios this week of what can happen in the game and the one thing we must prepare for is what Leicester will throw at us.

"I will make sure I am kept up to date with what is happening at Bolton because it could affect the outcome of the game. We might have to change things dependent on what is happening elsewhere."

That about sums it up. We will go down. The only thing we should be playing for is a win at all costs. Anything else is a dangerous stategy. To play for a draw is insane just because Birmingham may be losing. With our luck they will score in the last few minutes, win, and relegate Donny. We concede too many goals in the dying minutes. Yes, it's true the performance of other teams can affect who goes down, but that should not affect the way we should play. Play to win only or risk Division 1!!

droppedafeargal
03-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Hard lines lads. I had a feeling that would happen. Chins up...u gave it a go, decent Yorkshire league next season.

Go for a pint

Alcott
03-05-2014, 02:28 PM
...a pint? singular? nar mate I'm gunna get smashed - just hope I can find my way home!!XD