PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 3rd May meet anyone

Watsontotty
01-05-2014, 10:56 PM
Anyone fancy a meet before the game on Saturday as I will travel down early Saturday morning with the family and would be nice to meet up with a few fans for a beer and a chat.

Needs to be something family friendly lol as my two boys 10 & 7 will be with me and id love to make a day of it hotel booked so night also.

Rich

Evewolf65
02-05-2014, 05:38 AM
Anyone fancy a meet before the game on Saturday as I will travel down early Saturday morning with the family and would be nice to meet up with a few fans for a beer and a chat.

Needs to be something family friendly lol as my two boys 10 & 7 will be with me and id love to make a day of it hotel booked so night also.

Rich

I'm sure the BBC will will all be in The Blue Brick pre game they'll look after ya!

abbobrom
02-05-2014, 11:55 AM
I hope to be in the Brick before the match, although I may be running late but will be in after the match. Normally Chimp, Plater and Unclesteve are in there.

Watsontotty
03-05-2014, 10:35 AM
Hopefully someone will remember me and say hello lol, I'm obviously the tall Geordie wolf ha and I'm already at the brick having a cool Stella

Mr.D
03-05-2014, 11:08 AM
Hopefully someone will remember me and say hello lol, I'm obviously the tall Geordie wolf ha and I'm already at the brick having a cool StellaI imagine the BBC will turn up about 1ist mate. I'm out of action again :-(