PDA

View Full Version : Haw TTNYear

Sir_Judd
02-05-2014, 10:41 AM
Got a PM on the Dale board:

County supporter here.
I see your post relating to avoiding 'The Dodger' pub in Newport.
That pub and the 'Riverside Tavern' are VERY local to the ground and are mainly used by the more ardent County followers BUT i don't foresee any problems provided Dale fans don't entice County fans.

Best pubs for Dale fans are (1) 'Lloyds 1 - Queens Hotel' in Bridge Street, ten minutes max walk to the stadium (2) 'The Lamb', Bridge Street, ten minutes max walk to stadium (3) 'John Wallis Linton', Cambrian Road (off Bridge Street), max 10-11 minutes walk to stadium. Numbers 1+3 are Wetherspoons owned and serve good meals. These three are less than two minutes accross the road from the train station.
Two closer ones for you (4) 'The Cross Keys' in Market Street, max 5-6 minutes walk to stadium (5) 'The Ivy Bush', Clarence Place, max 2-3 minutes walk to stadium. Enjoy your day.

Do youse know which juicer you're gannin'?

What time youse setting off of?

moorlad
02-05-2014, 11:14 AM
[quote="Sir_Judd"]Got a PM on the Dale board:

County supporter here.
That pub and the 'Riverside Tavern' are VERY local to the ground and are mainly used by the more ardent County followers BUT i don't foresee any problems provided Dale fans don't entice County fans.

Best pubs for Dale fans are (1) 'Lloyds 1 - Queens Hotel' in Bridge Street, ten minutes max walk to the stadium (2) 'The Lamb', Bridge Street, ten minutes max walk to stadium (3) 'John Wallis Linton', Cambrian Road (off Bridge Street), max 10-11 minutes walk to stadium. Numbers 1+3 are Wetherspoons owned and serve good meals. These three are less than two minutes accross the road from the train station.
Two closer ones for you (4) 'The Cross Keys' in Market Street, max 5-6 minutes walk to stadium (5) 'The Ivy Bush', Clarence Place, max 2-3 minutes walk to stadium. Enjoy your day.

Do youse know which juicer you're gannin'?

Sir_Judd
02-05-2014, 11:16 AM
[quote="moorlad"]Got a PM on the Dale board:

County supporter here.

moorlad
02-05-2014, 11:29 AM

County supporter here.

Two closer ones for you (4) 'The Cross Keys' in Market Street, max 5-6 minutes walk to stadium (5) 'The Ivy Bush', Clarence Place, max

Sir_Judd
02-05-2014, 11:32 AM
[quote="moorlad"]Got a PM on the Dale board:

County supporter here.

Two closer ones for you (4) 'The Cross Keys' in Market Street, max 5-6 minutes walk to st

moorlad
02-05-2014, 11:46 AM

County supporter here.

Two closer ones for you (4) 'The Cross Keys

ThisTimeNextYear
02-05-2014, 12:23 PM

I'll probably head for the Lloyds bar, but it looks like I'll be arriving a bit before thee... so will keep ya posted, G.

Sir_Judd
02-05-2014, 12:35 PM

I'll probably head for the Lloyds bar, but it looks like I'll be arriving a bit before thee... so will keep ya posted, G.

What time yer gan Whales then?

tazzydjr
02-05-2014, 12:39 PM
Got a text this morning meeting point for all daley's is the queens

Sir_Judd
02-05-2014, 12:43 PM
Got a text this morning meeting point for all daley's is the queens

That's for those wearing pink, I guess.

deezel
02-05-2014, 12:44 PM
meeting point for all daley's is the queens

very appropriate...pimms n pink trousers ect

Sir_Judd
02-05-2014, 12:47 PM

very appropriate...pimms n pink trousers ect[/quote]

The Queens is actually Llloyds, next to Mongo's

moorlad
02-05-2014, 01:04 PM

The Queens is actually Llloyds, next to Mongo's[/quote]

Isert mongo's where youse should be meeting?

Sir_Judd
02-05-2014, 01:07 PM

The Queens is actually Llloyds, next to Mongo's[/quote]

Isert mongo's where youse should be meeting?[/quote]

Mongo's, Llllloyds, who ****ing cares, we're ganning UP anyways.

supawooly
04-05-2014, 09:46 AM
"1 and 3 of the best pubs for Daleys are Wetherspoons because they can't afford to of proper pints".