PDA

View Full Version : QPR wages more than Atletico

Southerndown
02-05-2014, 11:11 AM
Good old 'Arry... stl :D - view external link (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2617817/QPR-spent-wages-Champions-League-finalists-Atletico-Madrid-year.html)

chiswickmart
02-05-2014, 11:23 AM
That's probably why half of Athletico's team is heading to Stamford Bridge next season.

midhurstblue
02-05-2014, 01:33 PM
Bearing in mind who their current manager is, he is probably getting higher wages than the manager of Athletico,and Real Madrid.

Southerndown
02-05-2014, 02:24 PM
That's probably why half of Athletico's team is heading to Stamford Bridge next season.

Tempting...!

chiswickmart
02-05-2014, 02:38 PM

Tempting...![/quote]

Like a cheeky choccie cupcake when you're on a diet...it was left to tease.

Jim
03-05-2014, 09:14 AM
Goes to show you what a remarkable job Simeone has done with that team. If Atletico go on and win the double it'll be one of the greatest feats in modern football. Nobody gave them a chance when Falcao was sold.

Just a shame the two Diegos will probably be gone in the summer.

BileysThere
03-05-2014, 07:39 PM
I have to agree Jim, to outdo your great city rivals is special, to outdo Barca as well is incredible. The CL final actually interests me for once. I don't mind red/white stripes now either.

pfcsteve72
03-05-2014, 08:20 PM
Wonder what price you would of got in august for Atletico to do the league and champion league double???

like you Biley, i'm really looking forward to this final
and my prediction is Atletico 2 Real 1

TurktownAnt
03-05-2014, 08:56 PM
Goes to show you what a remarkable job Simeone has done with that team. If Atletico go on and win the double it'll be one of the greatest feats in modern football. Nobody gave them a chance when Falcao was sold.

Just a shame the two Diegos will probably be gone in the summer.

Totally agree. I was actually thinking the exact same thing.